I just want to say this HERE, because no other Platform on Earth would even comprehend or Care!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I STOPPED a COLD SORE in it’s Tracks on my lip with Ivermectin Horse Paste Topically before it ever had time to Fester. It started to tingle, swell and develop but with the 1 1/2 days of topical application, it Shrank and DISAPPEARED!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!! πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

What is that brand ?

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

This is the brand I buy β€œ β€ŽMed-Pharmex β€œ

(1) Show this thread

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I used the ivermectin liquid (spray) on a qtip directly on a fever blister and it was gone in 1/4 of the usual time with no pain.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

Where would I get this? Tractor supply?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I cant wait. it kills parasites.

Nice!!

Good to know.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Same here. The stuff is amazing. Im doing the two pencil erasers. Cant say enough good from learning about this amazing medical freedom discovery. Appears it is β€œthe cure”. I only wish I could explain it to others the aay I underatand it. My brain doesnt seem to work in a way that allows for this.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

Yes, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Normally if I get them it will take a week or so to go away. My son was making fun of me for using horse paste until he saw it worked he said I will use it next time he gets one.

I had a really bad sinus infection, I did not want to take antibiotic. I ran to the store and bought Super Strength Oreganol P73 Gelcaps. Holy Carp! It went away after taking 2 days of this stuff. This is way better than penicillin.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Sonya Mun to her Publication

This has been my go to for years, but always got very bad heartburn. I recently discovered the enteric coated capsules. Amazing!!

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Sonya Mun to her Publication

Yes, we have been taking that Oreganol Oil for years, it works super great, the liquid is a little hot.

(2) Show this thread

Wonderful Health aid, cures so much! I have the liquid injectable that We drink (in glass of water) twice a week, and the paste (only $9.99 from feed store) on hand for injesting too! I use the non-flavored for topical and the flavored for ingesting! Also am on HCQ once a week since 2/10/21. I actually have been placing a tiny amt. on my fur babies noses for them to lick off! seeing no ill effects in them either! I have only had β€œcovid” once since it began in 2019, recovered with help from Dr. Stella πŸ™πŸΌ, also not Vaxed, have not been sick since! in the beginning you may experience some herxing! But keep going! I feel so Blessed to have learned all this!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Yes! Ive been giving it to a large breed dog for a soft tissue knee injury, brought swelling way down to almost notmal in 3 days. Brace is on the order, praying no surgery for silent giant fur baby.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

How much of this do you take, do you take it with food... and how often do you take it? Also, what kind of herxing did you experience? I would love to take it but I have gone through Lyme Disease herxing in the past and it was terrifying so don't want to take it when by myself... in the case it knocks me out for a couple of days!!πŸ™

(6) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

so a year after I got covid in Feb 2022 (I am unvaccinated), I got covid a 2nd time. Both times, I got massive hives all over my core and in my mouth. I wonder if applying this would've helped? If it happens again, I will try it and let you know. Great suggestion: thank you. Wish I'd seen it 3 weeks ago.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Awesome....thanks for the heads-up, my wife gets them and are bad at times, will definitely add this to our first aid cabinet along with our Ivermictin we took after getting covid which stopped it in its tracks as well.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

That's great!

Nice post I use the same ivermectin it works kills all the parasites!

Next time try rubbing it with a silver coin.

π•ƒπ•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕦𝕑! #DΙͺΙ’Ιͺα΄›α΄€ΚŸSα΄ΚŸα΄…Ιͺᴇʀs

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

What would that do, does it intensify quicker healing?

(1) Show this thread