TODAY MY BABY GIRL WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO OU CHILDREN HOSPITAL. HER OXYGEN WAS 78 AND HEART RATE ELEVATED AS WELL TO OVER 103. TOMORROW WAS/IS SUPPOSED TO BE HER HEART CATH, AT THIS POINT I HAVE NO CLUE IF THEY WILL DO IT OR NOT. WE ARE BEING MOVED TO THE PICU AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP ALL OF YOU, OUR ONLY FAMILY HERE UPDATED. PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS 🙏🏻🙏🏻@VincentKennedy @Tank_Ultra_Patriot@DanUSCG

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Praying for your little girls healing and restoration.

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻💞

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤️🕊❤️🙏

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Prayers lifted! God bless ❤️🙏🏻❤️

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the Lord to hold your precious girl in His healing hands.. Please keep her safe. In Jesus name, Amen. Love and hugs sent your way. 💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Prayers for complete healing 🙏

May the Lord bless and keep you and your girl NOW and shine His face upon yall. amen.

God I pray that you would restore Mary Beth's daughters heart rate and oxygen levels to normal levels. I pray that she will be able to get the heart cath. Guide the doctor and nurses hands that are taking care of her. I pray that you would wrap your loving arms around Mary Beth. Help her to feel your mighty presence. I thank you that no weapon formed against Mary Beth or her family shall prosper. We thank you for your divine intervention in your precious name we pray.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I'm so sorry you have to bear this burden, Know your family here at AU will be praying for your daughter's quick recovery.
🐸❤️🙏🏼🐸❤️🙏🏼🐸

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers sent for your baby and you
🌟💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

They do emergency Caths quite often. Praying she gets what she needs quickly and a full recovery

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Oh my goodness girl I'm praying for you and your daughter!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

Lord please protect and keep this family in your embrace. May your angels watch over them and guide the doctors and nurses.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Prayers 🙏♥️🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

May god bless you and your family. I know what you are going through. You are not alone.

🙏💗