The innocent are depending on us.

It's time for the evil ones to pay the price for what they have done. We are united, we are as one. Together we fight to bring dark to light so now we see this evil can no longer be. God give us strength in this battle against thee. Forgive us for the time it took so long to see the truth revealed will now set now set us free.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Normal rambling: 3 likes, 1 reshare

Rambling and a picture of a dead kid: 15+ comments, 60+ likes, 60+ reshares

You guys post pictures of gallows wanting to hang politicians to#SaveTheChildren and then use the corpse of a kid to fish for attention. Hypocrites of the finest sort.

You still have the right to unfollow this person......and go do whatever it is that will make a difference in this world. Have a great day regardless of how you choose to spend your energy.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Onehappykampr in this post can reply

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

Thank you for your words of wisdom Stacy. I'll call you next time some dude posting pictures of a dead kid needs someone to defend them.

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

Just move along and stop attacking everyone. There is not a person with a soul that thinks it is OK to hurt any other human, child or otherwise. My comment was for you to stop attacking people. Why are you questioning this person's motive? You can block the guy or scroll by.

@Onehappykampr
Why I am questioning his motive? Have you missed the dead child or what do you want me to tell you?

(3) Show this thread