The innocent are depending on us.

It's time for the evil ones to pay the price for what they have done. We are united, we are as one. Together we fight to bring dark to light so now we see this evil can no longer be. God give us strength in this battle against thee. Forgive us for the time it took so long to see the truth revealed will now set now set us free.

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response James Dean to his Publication

We need to get our shit together and quit quibbling and all agree to go get the children freed! TOGETHER! Our differences can be put aside for now...it's about the children. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF THEM FOR YEARS AND YEARS! IT'S TIME TO FREE THEM!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

finally we had a President that actually did something about it , he will be back in by April 1st. our world will be changing in a big way and many will be Clueless

(1) Show this thread

exactly for this fight i will never give up , they can censored me , nomined us like domestic terrorist , they can try to remove me , attacked me and us ... i will and im ready and im busy to fight against the evils ones , whatever times can take, i will be in this fight to the end !! god bless you all patriot's , respcets from Brussels Belgium

In response SUNSON QONE to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

My heart bleeds! May the wrath of GOD be bestowed upon those who do this to OUR children!

This could have been one of my grandsons. And for those that are so stinking worried about likes and reposts, check your moral compass. These are children's lives, because some worthless, god-forsaken pedophile, Adrenochrome Junkie felt their needs are more important than that child deserving life. If people don't see what's going on, this, in their mind, does not exist. PFUI! Get over yourself.

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

the only way to wake people up is for them to see the truth so many people are horrified by this yet it keeps happening because it is hidden and not known

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Normal rambling: 3 likes, 1 reshare

Rambling and a picture of a dead kid: 15+ comments, 60+ likes, 60+ reshares

You guys post pictures of gallows wanting to hang politicians to#SaveTheChildren and then use the corpse of a kid to fish for attention. Hypocrites of the finest sort.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

people are free to post what they want and not be censored like Twitter if you don't like it you don't have to be here you can always go back to Twitter

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

You still have the right to unfollow this person......and go do whatever it is that will make a difference in this world. Have a great day regardless of how you choose to spend your energy.

(2) Show this thread

Perhaps he was a victim of a bombing. Who have been manipulating these wars for more reasons than you know? now you know why Trump has been ending all the wars and bringing the soldiers home to battle the Deep State here . the whole world is watching and depending on America to take down the Deep state not only from within but to help dismantle them around the world.

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

poor soul 🙏

this can never happen again! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Kel Que to her Publication

agreed

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD in heaven, please be with us as we fight pure evil.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

every prayer helps in so many ways, thank you

(1) Show this thread

Get it in your brains --the NWO Theology altered teachings are protecting themselves from GOD'S PEOPLE obtaining justice...

YOU WANT TO FORGIVE or STOP THIS???

PICK A SIDE!

With US or THEM?

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Let God forgive them if they ask for it before the trap door drops or to hell with them.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

some of those that must do the duty of passing judgment and become The Executioner's will have a heavy burden on their hearts which is why they need forgiveness for the duties they must carry out

(2) Show this thread

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

My heart is sickened for these poor little ones, who never had a childhood. May those that would consider doing this to a child feel the flames of hell consume them.

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

many have already been arrested and many more still will be this image is just part of the Great Awakening for those that have no idea what's been going on

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Can I volunteer my services for Gitmo?

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

if they didn't already have all I need it would be most appreciated. helping your community, family and friends through this time of Awakening and supporting them when they refuse to accept the truth eventually they will learn the truth of what has been happening and to never go back there again. thank you

(1) Show this thread

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

So fooking heart breaking!!!!! I wish this was all over!!!I pray the good guys will win soon!

In response Janine Halls to her Publication

We have already won, the rescues have been going on for years now. the majority of people we're not ready to see what has been happening but now people are finally waking up and exposing the truth will help those from completely breaking down so we depend on you to help them understand by knowing as much of what has been going on you'll be a great asset to your community, friends and family thank you for your patriotism

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

God help us to save our precious children !!!🤢👿🤡🥵💔

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

THE DEATH PENALTY IS THE ONLY PUNISHMENT FOR THE WICKED WHO DO THIS. NO WATER. NO FOOD. CAPITAL PUNISHMENT PER GOD! EXODUS 21:12-14 ✊😡🤛😠👊

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Our system only allows a swift death, God teaches us to forgive. We deliver these demons to God for him to judge. Pray for those who deal with this first hand and give them strength to heal for they are the ones cleaning up this mess.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Horrible! Is he Palestinian?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Our realm needs to be purged of these evil beings. Praying for this beautiful spirit.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

this is just one soul of Millions, God is not happy. it has begun as the awakened have a job to do. some will fight, some will rescue some well inform we all depend on you

(1) Show this thread

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

omg..this poor baby..😱😢🙏🏻🕊

In response Soul Painter to her Publication

This Is Why We Fight for those that are willing to stand up and do so, we are anon we are Q we are helping those that never knew

(1) Show this thread

Oh man! God bless 🙏🏻❤️✨

In response Chris Gab to her Publication

Afraid that won't do Chris

(1) Show this thread