How come I feel more love from disembodied avatars of frens than I do from some of my own flesh and blood family?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😊
💓

Fact!! It is Amazing how “ . “ and 11:11 … can start a VIBE WAVE and hence join Keyboard Souls together, from Around the WORLD 🌎.

(You are the Vibe Master@vincentkennedy even if you didn’t sign up for that RANK 😎)!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sync :)

I’m so grateful for this place and the vibe created here.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I spend more time with a bunch of people I don’t know at all than with people I know very well. Feels better.🐸🇺🇸🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Me too! I love my AU fam

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

My thoughts exactly! 😊