WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

https://t.me/PepeMatter/14624

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/users/PepeLivesMatter/statuses/109932589230164923

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I would not trust a self-driving car, ever. My car is old and I want to buy an even older car without a computer of any kind.

What kind of fuel or fuel additive should be used in a classic car?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Exactly, which is why I haven't purchased a new car. I don't have the money, but if I did I wouldn't until the white hats are in control of production. I'm sure they are working on it.

In my opinion, the computers were always meant to spy on us, limit us from working on our own cars and never meant to lighten the weight, etc. That was most likely their talking points to get us useless feeders to buy them.

Why do you think "Elon" is pushing electric cars when there are so many challenges with them? Is there something hidden which will kick in when we have won this war? I do believe white hats are in control of what "Elon" is doing so there has to be an alternative reason for allowing production of these particular cars. What do you think?

(1) Show this thread