WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

https://t.me/PepeMatter/14624

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/users/PepeLivesMatter/statuses/109932589230164923

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

My opinion I always listen to my intuition, that’s one thing that these AIs don’t have is intuition, that was given to use by the higher power Source/God🙏🏼humans need to tap into their Intuition, it’s a beautiful thing when you do🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I wonder how all the Telsa drivers are doing in this winter storm (out west), especially when it comes to conserving heater usage, since the entire card is powered by the battery !

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I would not trust a self-driving car, ever. My car is old and I want to buy an even older car without a computer of any kind.

What kind of fuel or fuel additive should be used in a classic car?

(1) Show this thread

How do you teach AI morals? People need to watch Person of Interest! This is from wikipedia. The series centers on a mysterious reclusive billionaire computer programmer, Harold Finch (Michael Emerson), who has developed a computer program for the federal government known as "the Machine" that is capable of collating all sources of information to predict terrorist acts and to identify people planning them. The series raises an array of moral issues, from questions of privacy and "the greater good", the concept of justifiable homicide, and problems caused by working with limited information programs.

(1) Show this thread

I will never own any asset or have any account tied to social credit. There is nothing that i need badly enough to participate

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Unfortunately, by existing in the matrix, we are already given a SCS. Our score is based on out put, ie job, income, etc. Medical records, insurance coverage.
I'm sure most know, when you apply for auto and home insurance, your credit score is ran and your fee is based on your score. Lower scores equals higher premiums and vise versa.

(1) Show this thread

and what happens when emergency vehicle flashing lights are also actively involved in the scenario?

(1) Show this thread

Don’t trust this guy Elon❗️😏Snake in the grass❗️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Good to know the message is spreading. Slowly, but steadily.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I believe this.. He is evil.

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

As the driver of a regular automobile what would you do in that scenario?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Change the radio station claim indifference . No one wins that game .

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ill bite. My question is why are we driving so wrecklessly down a road like this in the first place? "Ride like everything is trying to kill you" was advise i received before getting my first motorcycle. Never been in a wreck while behind the wheel in 30 yrs.. And yes, lets not forget i was a drunk for 20 yrs... If you cant handle the vehicle you're doing it wrong. You would have saw this comin a mile away. Who drives like that with car full of people? Im not talkin to you, Asians...

(23) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I'd be wary of being a pedestrian around one of those things.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I believe that was my question for Vincent yesterday?
@VincentKennedy