WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

https://t.me/PepeMatter/14624

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/users/PepeLivesMatter/statuses/109932589230164923

Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I got this answer from Twitter 2 days ago. Can‘t imagine why my account can‘t be restored - I did nothing bad ‼️

Andrà bene!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

AU was the beta. You got this.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Maybe, but a sacrificial lamb with talents, skills and the ability to do sketchy stuff with a couple of spicy margaritas under his belt….my money would always be on you VK! 🤗👍

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will be doomed for sure but I thought that the Patriots were in control. You're not inspiring confidence today VK :).

You say this as if you’re unsure. I’d say you have more answers than most. Just not sure how yet.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I’m positive my social credit score could not be worse . Very proud of that VK . Thanks for going to bat against the bat shit crazies.

Elon is just a fictional character at this point in my opinion. 🎬🍿

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm on twitter, somehow, and taking that risk. I think it's worth it to wake some normies. I don't often get trolls who dislike my posts so there appears to be more good than bad.

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Elon still has termites 🐜 in the woodwork. I got banned twice, 7-day bans for absolutely no reason. The posts they cited were not hateful or bullying or broke any of their rules.

I'm a little surprised by the number of patriots on Twitter that have no clue how deep the rabbit hole goes. Some are still Disney fans. Some have no idea about all the pedophilia & child sex trafficking going on. I'm trying but it's hard when they won't listen & argue against it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Why only you VK?
We are in this together
We got your 6
I think Elon Is Smart enough not to fall for another trap
I also think WH are smarter than placing all the Power into One single man hands
Elon Is playing a role in the movie
A bigger role but Who truly directs the Op?
Nothing Is what It seems
At this point we should expect the unexpected
And keep doing what we do
We fight for Truth
Together

I hear sacrificed lambs can prosper in different pasteurs…

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

We each see a perspective which collectively helps to broaden our knowledge and expand the area where we think. It’s been obvious for awhile now there’s a reason Elon has not reinstated us which we will never know. The one constant trend I would think is ‘moves and countermoves’.
Hope very much Elon stays with us.

I will never participate on anything with social credit nor will i recognize any authority

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

until we start pulling the line we’ve been holding

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

until we start pulling the line we’ve been holding

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Negative energy there. Much prefer here.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It is the Battlefield,this is where we retreat after fighting 😂🪖❤️i Thank God for AU

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Hmmm ... a dilemma. I have faith in the good guys winning (if they want to).
Just need to get rid/clear-out the MSM first tho!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Fuck twitter... anonup is king change my mind

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Twitter is like the hot girl friend that never respected you and cheated on you all the time. AU is like the girl next door that has been there for you through the hard times when you really needed her. I know where my loyalty lies and I’m not going back!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Mmm, that doesn't sound hopeful, but personally I keep believing in a happy ending. I assume that on Anon Island there is no social credit system, but that our society is based on love and respect for each other and the cosmos.

Couldn't the same be said for any place online?

Infiltration could be anywhere opinions are voiced.

If we've been up against what I believe we've been up against, then, no social media has been "safe". Ever. As far as a Social Credit Score, I knew I'd never make that cut to begin with. Last Act of Defiance type of vibe. VK, I thank you for not telling us what to think, but instead, showing us how to come to our own decisions. I may not have found every answer, or even many that I completely understood, but at least you spurred our desire to always look deeper. Thank you for that and so much more. 💖

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Yes. 👍💕

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Absolutely

(4) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

This kind of doom and gloom is not like you (although your supposition is certainly plausible).

Keeping you in my prayers. 🙏🏻

What happened? Or is it that you need a hand up?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Damn good thing then that Space Force and Q are in charge of Starlink isn't it?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sure. Waiting waiting waiting

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We have missed you here...you have visiting other houses but haven't been home much. you ok?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well if you are sincere then we need to do a better job of manifesting!

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

what is faster than the speed of light, VK?
the speed of thought.
Use the direct line we were all given.
Pray!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Make it worth it...give them hell and send them there.

What’s the worst that could happen? Oh, wait — you don’t eat. 😬😬😬

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I wonder how all the Telsa drivers are doing in this winter storm (out west), especially when it comes to conserving heater usage, since the entire card is powered by the battery !

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

My opinion I always listen to my intuition, that’s one thing that these AIs don’t have is intuition, that was given to use by the higher power Source/God🙏🏼humans need to tap into their Intuition, it’s a beautiful thing when you do🙏🏼

(10) Show this thread