Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Climate Change!
- There is now so much CO2 pollution - it's now taking revenge on that tree.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Friday night at the arcades
minus hot dog and soda
🤕🤕

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

OMG, all those kids standing so close... Eeeekk my heart was pounding..! Way to get the heart pumping VK...😱

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Had a crazy sync with this post VK! Went outside to do a perimeter walk around our property this morning before I started my outdoor chores and was surprised to find a huge sink hole at the end of our knife and axe throwing range! It extends on the other side of the fence too and that sink hole is about 3 times as big as this one! WTH? 👀

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

😲

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Yikes! That 'swirl' at the end was
disturbing.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

looks ok to me, these folks prob experience this on a regular...everyones chill,

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

They are crazy...what the heck, MOVE!

🔥 Last Piece Of The Puzzle 🔥
✨ Here Comes The Sun ...

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Indian monsoon?

Relevant to coming events
Future will PROVE past
https://qposts.online/post/929

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

*Remember when Juan O' Savin said Watch the Water and then laughed....and said wait when he was talking to Nino about a month ago.
Prepare
For The
FLOOD.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Pull...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It's as if they have absolutely zero sense of danger! What the heck is wrong with them? Have they been zombified already?

I'm here like, " Better get back from that edge... yes, and that kid in the foreground!"

😳

Another perfectly safe activity

Remember this guy who claimed it was safe to drink Roundup but then when he was offered some he wouldn't drink it? All time hilarious greatness. I say, we give the EPA guys telling us the "East Palestine water is safe to drink challenge". 😂🤡🌎⚰️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

https://twitter.com/UScrimeReview/status/1629979026742816768

Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass - YouTube

Update:Monsanto Knew Glyphosate Cancer Link 35 Years Ago: https://youtu.be/ghtLClv1nbM SM GibsonMarch 26, 2015(ANTIMEDIA) French television station Canal+ re...

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Oh...I see....so the interviewer is "a complete jerk" for calling out his lying face on camera. So he gets up and walks out calling him a jerk. Got it.

(1) Show this thread

Did anyone else stop.breathing watching that. Wow.

In response Kendall Evans to her Publication

a lil' bit, YESSSS😱

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Look at all those people just standing there watching the water.

Delta approaching 👀

💧847
Mar 06, 2018 12:05:18 AM EST
WATCH the water.

https://qalerts.app/?n=847

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Three Gorges Dam? So many interesting water references over the yearS of Q.

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

They stand there is amazement and surprise a near death moment Good Monday VK , hope you have a wonderful week 🌞🌞

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Wow that’s crazy! Hell to the No! 😲

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

NEGATIVE.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:29
9/11

Wow and they stand there still looking!
Kind of like our "still asleeps"!

Geez are we going to have a lot more beach front property soon?
California Dreaming
or
African Heat?
Whole new markets?

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Could you imagine how unstable that section of Cali must be underground with all the dumbs, tunnels and secret submarine entrances that have been blown up/flooded? There may be no choice but to release it into the pacific due to instability.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nooooo not my Cali Nana... the a$$hats been saying that for decades...I lived my whole life in that lil inlet area between Long Beach and the Los Angeles dot known as The South Bay...[They] told us for years we would end up in the ocean, well 60 years later and it's still there..
[THEY] LIE like an antique throw rug!!!😎

(4) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Maybe I'm not ready

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

That damn global warming... hold on

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

GM VK
Wide awake at 05:55 NZ time here.
9:29 > 911
Video 1:04 > 5:5 😎

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

Precipice.morning VK

But did they die...

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

PERFECTLY SAFE ACTIVITY

Nov 05, 2017 7:49:15 PM EST

Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q

Feb 27, 2019 - 2909/2910/2911
Test 10 Q
Test 11 Q
Test 12 Q

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Chipping away of & at the surface. The ground beneath the cabal is falling. Let’s hope the flood of information is coming out very soon. It’s time.

Oh & BTW….why aren’t these people leaving the area? Are they that certain the ground won’t give way to them? Pretty stupid IMO.

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Stupid ...or really smart? Like they *know* the land / instinct so they knew it was safe, instead of constantly conditioned with fear? Interesting to consider how peoples of the world behave...

(1) Show this thread