#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Perfectly safe activity.

9:29
9/11

Wow and they stand there still looking!
Kind of like our "still asleeps"!

Geez are we going to have a lot more beach front property soon?
California Dreaming
or
African Heat?
Whole new markets?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nooooo not my Cali Nana... the a$$hats been saying that for decades...I lived my whole life in that lil inlet area between Long Beach and the Los Angeles dot known as The South Bay...[They] told us for years we would end up in the ocean, well 60 years later and it's still there..
[THEY] LIE like an antique throw rug!!!😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Idk about the theories of this it may just be that CA is the hotbed for riots and corruption. I have no idea but they have been causing earthquakes.

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Could you imagine how unstable that section of Cali must be underground with all the dumbs, tunnels and secret submarine entrances that have been blown up/flooded? There may be no choice but to release it into the pacific due to instability.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

And then there is that!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

🙏 Luckily I am slightly inland San Francisco Bay Area. Pray for whatever this means for all the patriots holding the line here in Cali.

(2) Show this thread

Hope not, that's where I am.

In response Jennifer Rapolla to his Publication

Juan has told us that in the coming events Cali will be a hot spot, idk how but he has mentioned it twice that I am aware of.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

For California, that would take care of most of the succession issues.