Alpha November Echo Whiskey Delta Alpha Yankee India Sierra Charlie Oscar Mike India November Golf

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ITS HERE

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

May it be so! One with truth telling, justice for hundreds of years of lawlessness, and decabaled.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

A New Day Is Coming is wonderful news DoQ!

Just say when!

Nana will be your Huckle Bearer!

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

Igloo Alpha Mike Romeo Echo Alpha Delta Yankee

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Alpha November Echo Whiskey Delta Alpha Yankee India Sierra Charlie Oscar Mike India November Golf

Capital letters:
A NEW DAY IS COMING=162

Got To Get Ready=162
What Do I Need To Do?=162
Get The Popcorn=162
The End Game Is Now=162
Expose The Lies=162

Don't Chicken Out=162
God Will Make A Way=162
In It To Win It=162
Take It To The Bank=162
Trust Funds=162
Treasure Chest=162

Miracle Of Miracles=162
Great Solar Flash=162
Light Of Creation=162
The Divine Octave=162
And The People Awake=162

Humanity Saved=162
Child, You Are Mine=162
A Masterpiece Of God=162
God's Little Angel=162
The Vessel Of God=162
Best Family Ever=162
Unity Awaits=162

Thy Kingdom Come=162
New Kingdom Of God=162
Brave New World=162
Paradise Forever=162
Just Like Heaven=162
Incorruptible=162
Never Shall We Die=162

God's Chosen Ones=162
You Are Christ=162
Follow Yeshua=162
God Is So Simple=162
Love Love Love=162

Kennedy Sunday=162
Have An Awesome Day=162

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Alpha November Echo Whiskey Delta Alpha Yankee India Sierra Charlie Oscar Mike India November Golf=832

Everything In The Jewish Owned News Media Is Fear Mongering Control Of The American Mind=832
The Greedy Atheist Jews Are Taking Themselves Down By Pushing The Chaos Theme Too Far=832

A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around The World While The Truth Is Putting On It's Shoes=832
All It Takes Is For Good People To Do Absolutely Nothing For Evil To Reign Supreme=832

God Almighty, Please Render Justice On The Wicked And Set Your People Free From The Wicked=832
I'm Draining The Swamp And The Swamp Is Trying To Fight Back. Don't Worry, We Will Win=832

God, Give Me Strength For This Battle. Give Me The Words So I May Defend You Properly=832
Behold, I Will Make Them To Come And Worship Before Thy Feet And To Know That I Have Loved Thee=832

Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind, It Does Not Envy, It Does Not Boast, It Is Not Proud=832

Post 832 and 238

Love it+ 💕

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amen!!! 😊✨💕🥰😘

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

A NEW DAY IS COMING!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Yankee Echo Sierra! 😀

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This is fab🎇🎇 caught a 113 on ya post right after i posted the TT 113👀 sync😎

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." Is:65:17

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." Rev21:1

:D God Bless you Sir

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A new day is coming...for sure😉

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Looking forward to it Doq.
Coincidentally, the Saguaro National Forest is about a 1 hour 7 minute drive north of Tombstone.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Bring it!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Golf Is Good!!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

It's a new day☺️
A new Way ☺️
Thank God for waking us up😁

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Yankee Echo Sierra

Thank You 💖✨🕊️ Q 🔥

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Yankee Uniform Papa ⚡

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I wanted to like your post but it was at 45. 💕

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Soon I pray...

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

It sure is , can't wait !!!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🥰