Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Texas Cowgal

The jabs hit my family now. 😒 Prayers for my brother and his daughter please. He is a retired Navy man and his daughter, a combat medic, who now works as a nurse in a hospital, both got jabbed. She told him to get it. 😒 He is now having heart problems and she passed out and fell down a flight of stairs. 😒 I asked him what in the world he was thinking? He said that it was no big deal and that about every time they shipped out they got jabbed for something. I’m thinking that many military vets thought this way. He didn’t even know what a spike protein was when I asked him. He never researched anything! Now heart problems! I don’t like this movie. 😒

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

Sending love and healing energies to your family. May our Divine Creator heal their bodies.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

😒Praying for you and your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

God loving wifeπŸ’›, mother of 2 wonderful girlsπŸ’, forever patriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and a bit of a firecracker!πŸ’₯ Let's finish this now!!πŸ™

Dang it! I am so sorry for your heart acheπŸ™ Just a matter of time for my family too. Both my parents and all 3 of my sisters got the jabπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜£ amongst all my extended family too!

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

God Bless you, your family and All of Humanity!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Very sorry Tex. I feel your pain. Entire family got jabbed. All parents. All siblings. My father died mysteriously shortly after but didn’t know he got it until cleaning out his apartment and noticing his health paperwork. Pure evil. Stay strong. Dealing with Satan right now. Pray the madness lifts soon. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your brother and his daughter, May God Bless and be with them!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Many remedies can help (do your own research of course) ---
βœ…Detox with either Zeolite or food grade Diatomaceous Earth (for DE, 1 tbsp per day dissolved in liquid)
βœ…NAC helps body make glutathione (helps eliminate graphene oxide)
βœ…Vitamin D3
βœ…Milk Thistle (detoxes liver)
βœ…Ivermectin (kills the parasites)
βœ…MMS (chlorine dioxide) or hyperbaric chamber (help restore blood cells)

I've been using diatomaceous earth for years; kills parasites, detoxes heavy metals, helps reverse arthritis & hair loss. Harris or Permaguard are good brands; can be found on Amazon.

You need to read the Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram - many using a common med to cure many different health issues (its why they didn't want anyone using this med so they banned it.)

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

Been researching for help for & from the jab..
check this out! Prayers
https://www.rootbrandswellness.com/rbw-1

Sending Prayers. πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I am sorry.

Praying πŸ’—πŸ™

Prayers for both. πŸ™β€οΈ

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

πŸ™

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I have a zip file with the egg study for spiked proteins, but I cant share it in comment, feel free to DM me an email address and Ill see if I can send it to you

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Christina Garner to her Publication

farmerglamgal@gmail.com I use Biofulvic.com It has GI side effects as you de-parasite. de-worm and detox. Follow the directions.

(1) Show this thread

Eggs are said to bind to the spiked protein, hence the egg production plant fires, I believe I saved the study paper-Ill try to find it

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€

Prayers for your brother, his daughter and your whole family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal them πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Me neither. I hate it.
I see it all affecting my family now.
It's heart breaking.