Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

YOU are never alone...we are with you, Jesus is with you, God is with you...Prayers for peace for you.. we all have those days and we have each other on here to fill those days..Much love and huge hugsπŸ’“πŸ™

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m sorry friend!!! The loneliness creeps in for me too, especially since working from home the past 3 years. Just know that we are with you! Sending you hugs and positive vibes. I can’t wait till the day we can have time & place to enjoy this community in person. Sending you love friend!!! πŸ€—πŸ’–

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

sending positive vibes

Hope this help.
God Bless Us All✨

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Warm & fuzzy!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Well if this video doesn't put a smile on your face and prove God is LOVE ... well what can one say!

Happy Sabbath everyone!

(3) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Im so sorry fren, Jesus we ask You rebuke the evil one off our fren and all of us here who are experiencing the deception of aloneness and heaviness Father God we call on You now for your protection because youre the King of all Kings! HALLELUJAH!!!
He sees us and we will be vindicated!!

β€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

I have seen a few posts lately about loneliness and have felt it myself as of late.
I would rather be lonely then in a fake friendship or relationship.

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

It is better to have nobody than just anybody, this is my motto.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Agree - being alone and being lonely are not the same.
Better to be alone than be with someone that makes you feel lonely.
I found that I am comfortable being alone.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! πŸ‘€ https://qagg.news/ πŸ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

You are not alone ... πŸ‘‹

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😍

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I used to go thru this frequently. Not as often as I used to, as I’m finding the peace that comes with it. Been solo since 2016. 10 years ago, I never would have dreamed of going anywhere by myself. The park, or out to eat or whatever. Now I not only do it, I enjoy it. Make those lonely times/ moments count! You deserve it! We all do! πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™ - Hang in there, things will get better.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™. You’re soul tribe is nearby.

Sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™β€πŸ™

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Just relax and imagine the world be an exactly how you want it to be. Love / friendship everywhere

can you go barefoot in nature, the ocean? works wonders..many of us have been feeling alone/disconnected-different feelings ..it will pass. If you pray...go have a inner chat with source..GOD/LOVE.πŸ’œπŸ˜‰

AH I would hang out with ya....I know hundreds, but GOD has me by myself SO much....now I am getting used to it....hang in there fren.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sending light and lots of positive vibes. I felt like that a couple of days ago. Like an icky heavy feeling...grounding helped

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

You Are Not Alone, I Am Here With You α΄΄α΄° - YouTube

You Are Not Alone, I Am Here With You α΄΄α΄°"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he wil...