Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

So true! Not suggested once by any of my Drs. By chance I found Dr Hulda Clark in 2010, her research alerted me to the parasite issue. 'They' hounded her, jailed her. Probably killed her also.
There's a symbiotic relationship between parasites and chemicals..👀

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Regehr_Clark

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

From our fren@martingeddes
Great detox cleanse soak!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Every day

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Borax purchased from UK retail is not borax. It is a different substance. it is on the pack, but the pack is labelled in big type 'borax. if you want some, go to a chemical supply company.

(2) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Biofulvic.com I agree!

I'm just fine with the paste :)

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I am totally freaked out right now...

So essentially the praying mantis race is now mostly zombies? What if us humans had something like that happen. There is a parasitic hair worm named after Obama.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I once had the parasite ghiardia and the only reason I knew to get tested for a parasite was because a friend had suffered a similar fate and it took months for her to be diagnosed. My doctor was skeptical until I demanded I get tested and it came back positive. That was almost a month into my misery. So either doctors aren’t taught this in their rockefeller Med schools or they know but rule out everything else first. Parasites sound common af. There’s really no excuse for their ignorance

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

EXACTLY

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

There were parasites in these vaccines….
Vaccine shedding.😬

(2) Show this thread

Though parasites, just like in a garden, do come to clean up dead, dying and deform or diseased tissue (plant or human)
I know in the 70/80's they were still using maggots in surgical incisions at hospitals to eat up rotting tissue after surgeries. They put maggots int he body and sewed you up.
If you have a healthy body it WILL take care of you. But you can not feed it processed foods and expect this of your body. You are what you eat. Any parasites that get past your stomach acid (if it is strong and healthy) would be quarantined (tumor), broken down and carried off (lymph system) unless you have a diseased body. Just like a car needs, not just any but specific gas, oil, antifreeze, air in the tires, etc; your body too needs specific nutrients in specific ratios to function properly. Then none of this or illness is an issue.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Yikes....I wish I could unsee that.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Mimosa pedica seeds. Great parasite cleanse apparently. Going to try this in a few weeks - when I haven't got to do school runs lol. i looked up the plant and remember it from childhood - it's the one with the little ferny leaves that curl up when you touch them.

Maybe the push for us to eat insects. Bonus is the hair worm

Pics from last summer. I used to catch them and feed em grass hoppers…
So disturbing.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Oh crap! I'm gonna have dreams over that, yuk!!!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I found out they do bite! I was probably infected...happy I take ivermectin everyday!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Do you take ivermectin tablets and if so what’s your dosage if you don’t mind my asking. I did get tablets from ivermectin.com but now out and trying to decide if I should do a repeat

(1) Show this thread

First time I saw this parasite I was about 40 years old and had smashed a cricket and it crawled out. I had just moved to WY. Disgusting!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh, that's crazy.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

sorry i keep reposting BUT everyone needs to know this info--well atleast the anons for now-- the wildest absolutely amazing red pill info about drs/parasites/CURE/ IVM paste---happened after i listened to one of danny shows (under music) https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Maybe give a preview for those not choosing Telegram 🙂

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I bet that little guy was happy

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I'm disturbed 😅

(1) Show this thread