Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Captivating

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Sisyphus
In Greek mythology, Sisyphus or Sisyphos was the founder and king of Ephyra. Hades punished him for cheating death twice by forcing him to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down every time it neared the top, repeating this action for eternity. Through the classical influence on modern culture, tasks that are both laborious and futile are therefore described as Sisyphean.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

The Machine That Erases What It Creates - YouTube

I built a kinetic art table that erases whenever it completes a pattern. Cruel but it likes it. Only timelapses: https://youtu.be/oT7Nq9hM_HYBest 3D printer ...

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

3rd Seal opened. Slow but we’re getting there and it’s going to be beautiful when it’s finished! 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

1st💨
NCSWIC

(3) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = Q 42

T/S = 843 - March 4, 2018 - 5 year delta is close
[Roasted]

Just saw a commercial for this and they were showing a kid wheezing and coughing on a sports field. Seems they're trying to allude to vaping as the cause for the clot shot health problems. I do remember you saying though that most falling sports stars were "in the club".

https://www.behindthehaze.com/

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We have a lot more to learn

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS: 8:43 > 20:43 > 243 > 63

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost
🔺

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

👀

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Other: Arch of the Covenant came to mind tonight (?) Means something, I trust. William Henry expert writes about 'Solar Flash', cataclysmic events predicted. Rumored to be in Jerusalem. Have a feeling - something. KNOW & trust, you MAY pick up also :) t/y

Hi VK.
After reading, I see this is a Zen gadget, but, I’m going back to my first reaction.

It’s mesmerizing and calming, hypnotic even.
Kind of like the state they want us in… to control us.
I may be way off base, but, it sounds like a train to me.

Is it time to wakeup?
Could this have something to do with POTUS’s trip to Ohio tomorrow (Something about a derailed train disaster)?

TS = 8:43 PM.

Mar 04, 2018 11:29:14 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
[Roasted]
Q

[They] Roasted/Fooked?
Hope so, cause that would really be cool. :)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Timestamp 20:43 est
20:43 > 2:7 > 9 > 333
8:43 > 8:7 > 6 > 222
333:222 > 555

Twitter +1
Timestamp 20:44 est
20:44 > 2:8 > 1
8:44 > 8:8 > 7
Video :43 > 7
https://twitter.com/vincen...

Interesting observation from Time 👇
Timestamp 20:56 > 2:11 > 4
8:56 > 8:2 > 1
4:1 > 5 >< 5:5

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Just in case some of you newerbies might have missed it yrs ago on Twit wit>>>
We were all told that when@Time4U2know has something to say we should listen!!!

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Your video is very soothing to watch, kind of mesmerizing. Helps with focusing too. Cool! Found this about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdseS4xLioo

Sisyphus - The Kinetic Sand Drawing Table (HD) - YouTube

What music brings to your ears, Sisyphus brings to your eyes. Kinetic art, technology and design merged in stunning meditative beauty. In Greek mythology, Si...

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Andrew Bird - Sisyphus - YouTube

“Sisyphus,” is titled after the Greek king punished by Zeus for trying to outsmart the gods and cheat death. Bird shares that the track, “is about being addi...

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

HoMedics Drift Review – A Beautiful Zen Gadget That Comes At A Price

What is it?
The HoMedics Drift is a kinetic sand table that creates an automated zen garden for stress relief, calm, meditation, and even home decoration.

https://the-gadgeteer.com/2021/12/25/homedics-drift-review-a-beautiful-zen-gadget-that-comes-at-a-price/

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Is this how crop circles are created? A metal object using magnetic Earth to create designs?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Picture word association…this is the first thing came to mind.

https://youtu.be/aRrUPGdrbf8

Elvis Caught in a trap - YouTube

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives