"What I do know is that it was a lie that we were the resistance. We were always the empire. It was a lie that Trump was a fascist. We’re closer to fascism now than we’ve ever been as a country with the Democrats in power. And it was always a lie that Trump World was a cult." https://sashastone.substack.com/p/did-i-just-leave-a-cult#details

It is so funny that you are having the same growth and awareness that I am right now. I have realized that the glue is the shared mission in life . . . what you want to leave in the world, what you value. It is not enough for me anymore just to have a shared belief in GOD. It is a shared desire to give the same gifts back to GOD and humanity to me that will make me feel the most fulfilled in every way. That sharing as you say of a destination where two spirits are going is paramount now to me. I have only just learned this but I guess better late than never. It is sad to feel very lonely right now in a relationship that belittles your awareness and knowledge and your desire to answer a calling that is deep inside you from GOD. If spirits were intertwined, I believe that one wouldn't feel alone but would be navigating these days together with a sense of peace in the turbulence. It certainly is a time for growth and I appreciate your honesty during these days. Sending love Patriot.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it