"What I do know is that it was a lie that we were the resistance. We were always the empire. It was a lie that Trump was a fascist. We’re closer to fascism now than we’ve ever been as a country with the Democrats in power. And it was always a lie that Trump World was a cult." https://sashastone.substack.com/p/did-i-just-leave-a-cult#details

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Absolutely brilliant summary!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I just finished watching the video you did with Vobes. You did a great job and I really appreciate your efforts to wake some normies. Thanks for bringing up the Q posts. Hopefully some of the audience will look into the posts and the Plan.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Love you Martin...💞

How cults function

13:48
"Cults separate children from parents.
Cults separate mothers from their biological impulse to protect their children."

14:00
"The cult seeks to destroy the bond between mother and child."

14:04
"The cult seems to want less power for the mother, for women."

Satan likes to interfere between family relationships if the person leans toward GOD. You might want to look at the definition of a cult more closely and see who really is involved in the cult.

Cult--a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

It's exactly what pharma does when a child is born, Vitamin K ointment in the eye, which causes the child to not bond with the mother.

So there are a lot of other things that are used to interfere into the family dynamic. After all, Satan's primary objective is to keep people away from GOD by dividing the family.

Make peace with your MOM. Break free completely.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

My family was CONVINCED that I was involved in a satanic cult. To this very day I don't mention Q to anyone other than my golden retriever. I spent 16 days in rehab last year, and my husband wanted me to talk to the therapist about "QAnon." I knew better, but one day my comrades were watching a movie and I blurted out-God, the Rock is a female to male inversion. You should have seen the looks on their faces-they lost all respect for me, lolz.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great interview Martin.

Everyone's story and journey here is different.

Love to hear about your journey and the journey of others.

Mine was quite a different journey as are many others, but amazing tho how we all seem to end up in the same spot in the ocean.

Almost "As if" it were part of a Divine plan.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

2023 Sam Smith Grammy wasn't
at the level [they] wanted

tried to normalizing this,
Moloch rituals

a kid being tortured
in the music video...

was already starting back then...

We are deeply greatful to
John McAfee
President Donald John Trump
Q🪖✨
White Hats
good officers in NYPD
Patriots helping exposing
the Darkness into Light✨

💐⭐️💐⭐️💐⭐️

https://youtu.be/r5dNcKTcnPA

Panic! At The Disco: LA Devotee [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Panic! At The Disco's official video for 'LA Devotee' from the album Death Of A Bachelor - available now on DCD2 / Fueled By Ramen. Stream/Download: https://...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The "cult" we're enslaved into came from Abrahams's forefathers.
Common Law and Civilizations are quite intentionally meant for completely contradictory purposes. One assures individual freedom and the other is only invocations of trickery and word deceit. "Truth vs. Lies", or "Right vs. Wrong"...however you want to paraphrase it, but it's the same thing through and through. Civilizations built empires of control systems and these systems live on paper. In fact, your very real slavery is entirely on paper only. Empires build infrastructures, these structures house records, records keep contracts, treaties, and agreements filed away, and contracts are binding word spells with immense power wielded in them But here's the catch they never teach you. Corporate contracts only exist in corporate worlds, these entities are literally defined as "legal fictions". No one wants to talk here on this point, but civilization is the key they used to enslave us all. People love benefits too much!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

great read! i truly feel bad for that entire generation trapped in the mind virus of 'wokeness'
having been lucky enough to travel all across the US from '11-'18 it was sad to see how pervasive it was with 20-30something y.o. women...definitely biblical times we are living through! i pray the simulation gets reset or humanity finds a way to save itself

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It is so funny that you are having the same growth and awareness that I am right now. I have realized that the glue is the shared mission in life . . . what you want to leave in the world, what you value. It is not enough for me anymore just to have a shared belief in GOD. It is a shared desire to give the same gifts back to GOD and humanity to me that will make me feel the most fulfilled in every way. That sharing as you say of a destination where two spirits are going is paramount now to me. I have only just learned this but I guess better late than never. It is sad to feel very lonely right now in a relationship that belittles your awareness and knowledge and your desire to answer a calling that is deep inside you from GOD. If spirits were intertwined, I believe that one wouldn't feel alone but would be navigating these days together with a sense of peace in the turbulence. It certainly is a time for growth and I appreciate your honesty during these days. Sending love Patriot.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-cult-5078234

Interesting list of what defines a cult.

To me:
'Blind, unquestioning obedience'

Is the definition of a cult follower.

'Control, through fear and use of psychological devices.'

Is the definition of a cult.

We humans seem to have a need that we seek to fill... something that will give us that endorphin feeling of happiness that comes with being in the presence of like minded individuals, all pulling together, so to speak.

Some are more addicted than others to that drug.

The good news is, once one realizes what the cause/effect is, the spell can be broken, and the mind can tune out the need to seek the rush in that way...

More sane ways to achieve the effect can be found, solitude, hearing ones own unfettered mind, being in nature, being creative, doing research, seeing the mind control in others, and knowing it has no power over you.

Knowing fear does not drive you in everything you do.

Fear is the

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

To complete the thought

...mind killer...

It seems that 1000 character limit counter is a bit off sometimes... 😖

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Steve Hassan had an EXCELLENT book on cults!!! Highly recommend it to anyone wanted to learn more and break free from MK Ultra and brainwashing.

https://freedomofmind.com/

(2) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude for sharing this. Thoroughly enjoyed this thought provoking substack.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this lie from the pits of hell