Just devastated 😭
I lost everything last night along with my 3 outdoor cats (started in storage room where I had heat bulb on my cats) and my indoor cat Roscoe who I couldn't save. I was able to get out at the last 2 minutes with my dog Chrissee and my cat Archer and the clothes on my back. I'm still praying the 3 got out ok and they're just hiding.
I've been given so many hard life lessons with losing my husband 10 years ago, my house, my car, homeless in Denver 7 months... I know JESUS has the wheel and I'm hanging on for the ride wherever it takes me. I'm ok. Staying with my daughter Casey for now. I'm still Blessed beyond belief ❤Thank you in advance for your Prayers 🙏
I want to thank all the fireman and rescue who helped me during this time and especially Desiree Ellis her husband who were there banging on my walls to get me to come downstairs before it was too late. You were my angels God sent to save me 😇❤😇 I can never thank you enough.
To my children Chantz Wilson Case

Only people mentioned by @DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

A little late to your news but oh my gosh!!! I'm so sorry you had to endure all of those challenges through life... and then this...as if we all don't have enough worry in the world.😣 Most sincere prayers go out to you🙏❤️🙏

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Angel Girl to her Publication

Thank you sweetie ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

💗👊🙏

Oh my gracious. 😥 I'm so sorry for all you've gone through and then this on top of it. Praying for God's provision and His peace. So glad you were able to make it out unscathed. Praise God for that! Praying for you and your hurting heart over your fur babies! 😪 🙏🙏🙏

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ thank you darlin

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

💔😢🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏😢🙏

I am so very sorry for your losses. Lifting you up in Jesus name.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so saddened for you and your losses. Lifting you up in prayer and sending love and healing vibes. God will protect you 🙏💜

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so saddened for you and your losses. I am lifting you up in prayers and sending love and high vibes. God will protect you🙏💜

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Yes he does ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you now!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you my dear!!! God bless you, your family, your pets, and your friends!!! Prayer sent!!!💛

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am so very sorry. God will reward your faith tenfold. My heartfelt prayers are with you.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Thank you fren❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

💗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Let us know how we can help you. If you consider this, please use Give Send Go. Let us know when you can think straight. ❤

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

So sad for you but praying God is leading you to a good place.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Definitely is

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Praise the Lord that you got out safely! Prayers for you moving forward 🙏 ❤️

Love and Prayers ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Very sorry to hear patroit glad you and loved escaped unharmed this is the main thing that matters, the rest can be replaced 🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Yes it can thank you.. so blessed🙏

(1) Show this thread

Anxiously awaiting insurance settlement. Can't believe this is happening... like a nightmare I'm ready to wake up from. I know It's for a reason and I'll not lose faith ever. God Bless. Those who want to help can by sharing or donating. Hotels are expensive sadly. My cash app is $Lalace333 and Venmo is@Lb3wilson
and the girls started a gofundme that's been great. Thank you in advance ❤️
https://www.gofundme.com/f/sg2nf-help-our-mom-get-back-on-her-feet