❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Just devastated 😭
I lost everything last night along with my 3 outdoor cats (started in storage room where I had heat bulb on my cats) and my indoor cat Roscoe who I couldn't save. I was able to get out at the last 2 minutes with my dog Chrissee and my cat Archer and the clothes on my back. I'm still praying the 3 got out ok and they're just hiding.
I've been given so many hard life lessons with losing my husband 10 years ago, my house, my car, homeless in Denver 7 months... I know JESUS has the wheel and I'm hanging on for the ride wherever it takes me. I'm ok. Staying with my daughter Casey for now. I'm still Blessed beyond belief ❀Thank you in advance for your Prayers πŸ™
I want to thank all the fireman and rescue who helped me during this time and especially Desiree Ellis her husband who were there banging on my walls to get me to come downstairs before it was too late. You were my angels God sent to save me πŸ˜‡β€πŸ˜‡ I can never thank you enough.
To my children Chantz Wilson Case

Only people mentioned by @kolibri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from kolibri , click on at the bottom under it