Holy shit, woman maps it out!!! They are trapping us, polycrisis, look at the map of disasters!!!! This is big!!!

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/217494-polycrisis-it-s-coming-listen-as-this-woman-breaks-down-how-the-government-elites-are-killing-us-and-pitting-us-against-each-other

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

How can we copy this video so we can share⁉️

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Fantastic summary

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Of course, divide and conquer. They've kept us so busy fighting each other we haven't considered who is creating the argument in the first place.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

Just posted this here: https://libertydaily.news

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

she spells it out so anyone can understand.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

She nails it in a compact, clear message.

Anyone know what her main channel is to find more of her videos?