Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Fascinating interview Martin!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I agree you should be required to view the interview at orientation to the Great Awakening and then again prior to graduation (which is never but don't tell the Frosh! LOL!) Totally agree!

@martingeddes Your interview with Richard Vobes was very enjoyable!!!

"A covenant, an offer of grace, mercy, and forgiveness of how useless we are and not a contract of proper social behavior" yes

"Intuitive Intelligence"- I like how you are using this language to describe an expanded experience of an aware being.

"evil sells us an identity" -a Brilliant summary! It very simply elucidates all of the labels that divide us into identities of separation, splitting us apart, leaving rips and tears in the fabric of our United being in Spirit, allowing access for evil to better embody and run us through the identity in separation.

Your words paint massive pictures in my mind for "seeing" so clearly in expanded realms.

You are like a lightning rod, taking in highly concentrated light and grounding it for the layman to better see with.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Ditto!!! Go Martin GO!!!

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Excellent interview!
Listening to Martin describe his journey of uncovering truth, I realize that could be any one of us -- all of us -- as we've kept digging, kept uncovering, kept putting pieces of the puzzle together, we've had to let go of things we thought we knew and move in a different direction. And as Martin said, we have to forgive ourselves for making wrong decisions once we've learned better. Learning truth is basically gathering puzzle pieces (bits of information), and fitting them together until the picture unfolds --- some are the outline, some the center of the picture, some just connecting pieces. Those that don't fit are set aside to be used later or discarded. 🧩
@martingeddes IMHO this interview is a 'must listen' for all new truth seekers to help them on their journey.
💥💯

❤️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Thanks for sharing Ms. Brake. Very insightful and inspiring. Yay Mr. Geddes.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

@martingeddes literally wrote the book.

😇👏

*Fortunate enough to have secured a hard copy before he hit radar and got banned!

💗🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This was a great interview@martingeddes

So many different souls coming from so many different backgrounds to the same space.
Love it!

It was a hard trip from such an intellectual background to here Nana would think but aren't you glad you made the journey.

It is not easy sometimes coming from the places and perceptions where we start to get to here???

It is and will be I think even more difficult for the ppl that are so entrenched in those religious rules and beliefs to get to here.

Nana has been called possessed by demons just because I have been in God's presence and have visions and dreams.

For some so entrenched anything outside of the beliefs that have been hammered into their heads is just automatically written off as satan without even consideration or thought.

I can say this because I too grew up in this brainwashed pure Baptist environment with the spiritual side always pulling at me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😄🔥💥👍🙏💗💗

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

It was a great interview.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

The interviewer has such an interesting lapel pin.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Martin possesses many fine qualities, skills and perception. What he has to offer comes straight from the heart. I see a bright future for the many he will be called upon to help. I am appreciative to know him here through AU.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love you brother and thank you 🙏🏻❤️🤗you are the voice of many hearts sharing this journey of discovery and uniting with our Holy Creator✨🌈🕊❤️

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Finally sat down to watch it! What a great interview!

Excellent !!!

You need to do more of these@martingeddes , Need more articulate voices like yours.

Get a usb mic, I'd recommend Rode NT USB, good condenser, I use one, Neil Oliver too and relatively inexpensive.

Finally got a chance to watch!@martingeddes has such a way with words - making complex, heavy topics approachable. I agree with you Mandy, Martin is my go-to for intro to the Great Awakening. Can't wait to to show my daughter when she gets older.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I believe it already is part of the WWG1WGA curricula. His site holds the important essays and interviews. He is who I recommend to newcomers.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

"You have to be free in your own heart first. If you're not free in your own heart, you're not free." MG

Thank you Mandy for sharing this wonderful interview and thank you@martingeddes for your intellectual insight and intuition into this spiritual journey called the#GREATAWAKENING we are all traveling. Very well done and insightful.

Numbers 6:24-26

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Martin’s interview is wonderful and it reaches a different audience. I read all of the comments and they were blown away by him.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

"essere libero nel tuo cuore".........grazie per averlo postato....non serviva aggiungere altro.

(3) Show this thread

Martin I think I’m in love! You are my spirit animal. That interview was amazing. You are an absolutely beautiful beautiful soul. Raw emotion there is not a human being on earth who couldn’t relate to you. God bless your beautiful soul. ❤️

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Amazing interview. 💓

❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Half way through - excellent interview Martin!! ThanQ!! :)

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Such a good interview. Such a good man. We love you Martin😍