In hospital with husband. MRI testing for swelling of brain. GOD please hear my cries. Please pray hard for his complete healing 🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @Greengrl17 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over "Greens 1776" husband. We have faith in You and Your ability to completely heal him. Please bless him with a complete and miraculous recovery. Surround him and his wife with faith, blessings, love, support, comfort, joy, and peace of mind. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

I have sincerely prayed the words of this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your husband to be blessed with miracles and healing. May God bless you both beyond measure.
In Jesus' Name🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=2581s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you 🙏

(1) Show this thread
Rising Appalachia- Medicine [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Artist: Rising AppalachiaSong: MedicineAlbum: Wider CirclesLocation: Lake Tahoe & AppalachiaFor more information on Rising Appalachia go to http://www.rising...

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Lord we claim life & healing over Greens 1776 husband and may his good health be fully restored and a wall of your supernatural protection be placed over him for its in Jesus mighty name we pray🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙 still praying for healing and strength. Hang in there Patriot.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I just now saw your post. Any update?

Praying for his healing.🙏🙏🙏

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

MRI came back clear, Thank GOD Almighty. His vision in his left eye has still not returned. The "experts" do not know if it will. My faith most definitely is not in the medical professionals. I am believing that complete and total healing of mind, body, and soul is graciously going to be given, not only to us but to the World 🙏 We appreciate beyond words the thoughts and prayers this powerful Anon family has given us. I love you all✨💚

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love and healing energies to your precious husband. Our Divine Creator will cover him in comfort, healing and peace--let us all believe this 100% before it happens and it shall be. 🙏

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please God, hear my prayer. Your child, husband to a lady I know only as “Greens 1776” is in hospital with a serious health issue. Please, Almighty Father, let it be Your will that he recover completely and be returned to perfect health.

Whatever Your will, please bring peace and comfort to Your child, his wife and all who love him.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Will pray for healing for your husband. Dear Lord, please heal this beloved husband of our friend. 🙏🙏🙏

😔Sending you a lot of prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️ Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Greens 1776's husband and heal him completely. Please give him and his family Your love, compassion, peace, comfort, healing, strength, wisdom, guidance, discernment, and whatever else they need to help them through this trying time. Let them know, You are near to them, Father, helping them and guiding them with Your love and light. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for your husband’s complete healing. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

Prayers for your husband and family Greens 1776 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

PRAYERS FOR YOUR HUSBAND

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you fren. just got results of MRI and he is clear. GOD is so good

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Praying for a complete recovery ❤️‍🩹🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord please answer these prayers , thee is so much happening to good people. We pray for his health as well as guidance for the medical team involved..please give all involved strength to get through... in Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🕊