#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins🍿🍊

'God Is Moving Among Us': Spontaneous Revival Breaks Out at College, Hits 150 Consecutive Hours

A student chapel service at Asbury University in Wilmore, Kentucky, that began last week has been going nonstop since.

READ: http://w-j.co/s/734f5

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Wow...... πŸ’—

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Prayers that this spreads spontaneously across the nation and the world. God is powerful, mighty, a miracle maker, a promise keeper, and on the MOVE!!!

This display can only be explained by a move of Holy Spirit.

Spread this news as more folks need to see this for real miracle. True HOPE comes to mind.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈLove this.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

One of my former pastors, who is now elderly and emeritus, graduated from there. He is a wonderful man of prayer and devotion.

I am very excited this is happening at Asbury and I pray it will spread to other campuses and churches. We are very ready for a move of GOD!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

HALLELUJAH!!!!

PTL!!
Pray it keeps spreading...........😭of joy

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN EVERYWHERE ... I BELIEVE IT WILL πŸ‘† πŸ‘† πŸ‘†