I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Don't forget to thank Abba Father for today!

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💗🙏💗

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

💗🙏💗

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
We The Kingdom - God So Loved (Acoustic) - YouTube

Official Acoustic Video for “God So Loved” by We The KingdomListen to “Live At The Wheelhouse” here: https://wtk.lnk.to/LiveAtTheWheelhouseYD Watch We The Ki...

(1) Show this thread