The enemy had to believe there was no viable counter-plan to retake America and save the world. But that meant you had a body of awakened public who pre-Trump risked demoralisation, and post-Trump faced confusion and despair. The Q drops were enough to demonstrate there was a plan as a matter of intention and denotation, just without disclosing too much of it operationally. Everything makes sense in retrospect, even if it's been a tough long wait.

Everyone keep in mind always though, the end goal is that ultimately "we" finally put our hands on the wheel and stop letting others drive our lives for us. There has to be a point where adulthood and responsibility take over and we admit we are here because we're lazy. Stop sitting on our underworked overfed asses, binge-watching TV series & TicTok scrolling whining about the news headlines when your officials act wrong. YOU should be in that office not some Johnny come lately from Fresno or something like that yet that's the US we have!
WE need to be on committees and sitting in meetings, WE need to be occupying local positions of government so it is truly locally run by the law of the land as intended. If we go through all this, if I suffered what I have suffered under the boot of the establishment trying to maintain itself, all the wrong I was dealt for standing up for my rightful place in law and we just go right back to the same shit I'm gonna be spiteful, angry, & very bitter!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it