The enemy had to believe there was no viable counter-plan to retake America and save the world. But that meant you had a body of awakened public who pre-Trump risked demoralisation, and post-Trump faced confusion and despair. The Q drops were enough to demonstrate there was a plan as a matter of intention and denotation, just without disclosing too much of it operationally. Everything makes sense in retrospect, even if it's been a tough long wait.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Everyone keep in mind always though, the end goal is that ultimately "we" finally put our hands on the wheel and stop letting others drive our lives for us. There has to be a point where adulthood and responsibility take over and we admit we are here because we're lazy. Stop sitting on our underworked overfed asses, binge-watching TV series & TicTok scrolling whining about the news headlines when your officials act wrong. YOU should be in that office not some Johnny come lately from Fresno or something like that yet that's the US we have!
WE need to be on committees and sitting in meetings, WE need to be occupying local positions of government so it is truly locally run by the law of the land as intended. If we go through all this, if I suffered what I have suffered under the boot of the establishment trying to maintain itself, all the wrong I was dealt for standing up for my rightful place in law and we just go right back to the same shit I'm gonna be spiteful, angry, & very bitter!

Getting longer and tougher by the day.

It's hard knowing something is 'real' but you can't offer up any 'official' evidence to prove it.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Faith, prayer and AU has truly been the only thing holding us together through this. 🙏💗

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

they're going to wait too long and nobody is going to even care anymore. Thats whats really happening to us...no more waiting, we need help now.

Only followers of this user (@DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

The general consensus is that we have arrived.

Good times. 😊

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

If they hadn’t waited as they did we’d be in civil disputes again