Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Now what is Rhianna really known for,her claim to Fame is quite.......a mystery for me at least.💙

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Sounds like she is having adrenochrome withdrawals
She messed up big time
She should have stood with humanity!
She bought the lie of Lucifer.
Big mistake!
Huge mistake!

Wouldn't want to get on DJTs bad side. 😂 😂 😂

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

You are so right Ronny. But my question is WHY IS ANYONE STILL WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL? There are dozens of reasons why NOT to partake in their devil worship halftime or their lying cheating stealing game calls. Most importantly though is this - SUPER BOWL is known as facilitating more human sex trafficking than any other sports venue. THINK ABOUT WHAT AND WHO YOU ARE SUPPORTING and INVITING INTO YOUR HOME.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Most likely a man.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Once evil is in the open and readily accepted....is when the chimps will start flinging poo.

A remnant of Righteousness has been standing in the gap and will remain. That remnant is The Bride.

#BlessUp

God Won!

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Satanic witch