-Repost this if you still feel NCSWIC.
-Like if you’re losing hope.

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Nada ... to his Publication

💛

C. All of the above

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I would have never thought we would still have the Biden appearing to be running this country, but I'm still in. Things ARE happening, and NCSWIC.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Without a doubt NCSWIC
God will remind the world Who He Is.

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Exciting, confusing, and exhausting times. I believe in Our Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth! He wins ALWAYS! Although rougher times are inevitable, we will make it through this as all things are possible through him! Hang in there my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ! We've got this! WWG1WGA!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

No doubt it will happen . Just not fast enough . So many dying around me it’s so heartbreaking

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Keep on Movin'
We're almost there

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I have NEVER doubted. Timing could be faster but they are up against a vicious bunch who will never give up, but so, neither will we! God's timing!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

100% gonna happen, but NCSWIC sounds like “SOON” to me nowadays.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Never losing hope, just stamina. I know what I know & NCSWIC! Just feel weak physically, mentally & I hate it. It has been the personal battles simultaneously with the Great Awakening that has been so taxing.

I am seriously needing some R&R. I know it. But can’t find help to cover my responsibilities at home to allow it. Trying very hard to let go & LET GOD….

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I feel you I feel the exact same way and if I don’t run my life no one does. We got this!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

We will never give up, we will never back down, we will neva eva surrender! Ya gotta believe…there is a higher power at work here! Did anyone ever believe we wouldn’t be touched by all that’s happening? Remember and have faith and pray, pray, pray. We are in this to win. 😊❤️

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I'm hanging onto the hope that VK is right and this finally comes to a head in 2023. If it goes beyond this year, I doubt I will continue to believe. So much is happening - I get that - but so much is so terribly wrong. We need change, and SOON!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

This is way bigger than Biden Crime Family/Pelosi Crime family/the SaudisHillary and even Israel IMO. It includes Bloodlines/Cainites and ALIENS. https://www.academia.edu/42604856/The_Dulce_Book_Branton WWG1WGA unless you are jabbed up and chipped, a combo pak of human and alien DNA....

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I have not lost hope at all. Things might not be at the speed we would like but we will get through it. I lost my car a couple of weeks ago and my husband lost his job last Tuesday. I have faith that good things are coming. President Trump told us and I believe him.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Must be attacks on this page, for way more than 125 should be the number of reposts! Love to all! NCSWIC

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

After listening to the stories of the college awakenings I suddenly realized this could be what NCSWIC means and God Wins!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Where to find these, would love to see. Thx.

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Never ever had I a doubt that It... Will Be Done... it's written in my 'knowing' book 💌 that I keep in my heart... 💞💖😊😁🙏

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Evil always gets curb stomped--whether by
God himself or by God using fearless Men
and Women--This is Biblical fact

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

THIS !!!!!!!! AMEN

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS MOTHER FUCKING COMING.

Bring it.

Vibe check.
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

I'll admit, it gets really hard financially sometimes when you're a family of 5 (and two boys who have growth spurts). However, given the uptik of stuff happening this last week... NCSWIC

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

i feel you…similar situation…focus on the kids’ happiness and observe the steady, yet slow progress ✌️

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

Totally get this. 5 here too with 2 teen boys. Financially hard days.

(2) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

i like the ratio so far 👊

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Nada, Nada, Nada!!!! Yay, you are here! Nothing can stop what is coming, baby!😘

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

luv ya back! ❤️

(1) Show this thread