Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

RN from Chicago Metropolitan Area. They tell us we’re a Blue State... but I don’t know what single person that voted for Biden...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

beautiful

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I do like the commercial. Especially, everything he says AFTER he says, "The best is yet to come."

So is any9ne gonna menti9n the hologram guy, that kinda looks like eddie murphy in costume as the Jewish Guy in the Barber Shop in the movie Coming to America. They ran him a few times b4 the show sayimg there would be a special event b4 the show, so who was it? N why did we never get to find out who he is? Is it the 9ne who likes disguises? I cannot find any info on this yet. Anyone got anything?

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

First, I flippin LOVE this! ❤️ Second, "Joe M"!!! 🤔😯😜🍿 Yes, the BEST is YET TO COME!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

watch the water- Joe M? Im watchin! Oh man, am i watchin. But I gotta say, alcohol is a terrible drug. One the bad guys promote to keep us stupid. There is a reason our President doesn't drink, and we should be wise and follow his example.

Did you notice his glass only had water in it - clear not the dark color of Guiness ... yet their message was that of NEVER CONCEDE, always strive to do more and help those around you to "carry the ball" just a little further. Yes, the best if yet to come!

Also heard him say "We got this". interesting to say the least.

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

That was Great!

nice

Sometimes I tend to overthink things though....LOL!

🤷‍♀️It just seemed to me that a glass of WATER in a beer commercial was making some point and out of context for the commercial.

I am holding the line unwaveringly. Japanese/English translator. So happy be back with the patriots. Love President Trump. DMers blocked.

Good catch!

(5) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

love me some Notre Dame!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤🙏👏👏

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

love him. always have.

Believer in God & Jesus, Wife & Mom, Patriot, Catholic & Optimist. WWG1WGA ❤️ President Trump

"Joe M" 🤔😏😎

It's 5 o'clock somewhere ...

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I will keep praying! I'm a Coor's Light girl ( in moderation ) I should try some Guinness sometime. Not giving up. Still holding on. 🙏💪

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

viben just a viben oh GOD i needed some vibes

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Cheers🍻 now I'm missing a pint of Guinness in the closed down pubs😂
An acquired taste that drink.. Now looking forward to one shortly. Soon as we beat the cabals ass😉#HoldTheLine#HoldMyBeer

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻🍺

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Hmm, not sure when that commercial played. Had problems getting CBS All Access up and running and missed most of the first quarter.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🍻

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

OH, YEAH!

My favorite beer ❤
And Joe Montana
#TheBestIsYetToCome

oh My heart I love this man got my 100th Anv jersey with his name on it & Please dont tell me he is bad I can not take it! I love me som JM#Ninersgirl 🥰