The best is yet to come!

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

I am holding the line unwaveringly. Japanese/English translator. So happy be back with the patriots. Love President Trump. DMers blocked.

Good catch!

🤷‍♀️It just seemed to me that a glass of WATER in a beer commercial was making some point and out of context for the commercial.

Wasn't Myanmar in the news? YANGON, Myanmar — Thousands of people rallied against the military takeover in Myanmar's biggest city on Sunday and demanded the release of Aung San Suu Kyi...
I just find it very very interesting!

Meaning of the word Guiness: Guin·ness (gĭn′ĭs), Sir Alec 1914-2000. British actor known for his extraordinary range of roles. His films include The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957), for which he won an Academy Award.
Where is the Bridge on the River Kwai? The film uses the historical setting of the construction of the Burma Railway in 1942–1943.
Where is Burma? Burma Railway, also called Burma-Siam Railway, railway built during World War II connecting Bangkok and Moulmein (now Mawlamyine), Burma (Myanmar).
Myanmar...now where have I heard that before? Myanmar
Myanmar or Burma, offici

You really can't see any of the other seat numbers except that one.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Or you get your 5:5 from the remainder of the video time. 28 seconds left.
60s- 32s= 28s
2+8=10 >5+5>5:5

(1) Show this thread