Hi family 🙋🏼‍♀️
I'm asking to lift Mike Ogle up in prayer. He had a head injury and is nonresponsive after a medically induced coma.
I know with anon prayers we can change this if it's God's will!
Thanks to all my friends in the lighthouse for shining everyday 🌞

Only people mentioned by @Whimma in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

May Mike be lifted up in prayer to the Lord. Amen.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Praying 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🕊✨🕊✨🕊✨
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Prayers to Mike Ogle / let his boy rest while his head injury heals and he can return to his friends and family

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

Sending prayers!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Mike ❤

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You to lift up our brother, Mike Ogle. You know what he needs, Father. Please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Mike and completely heal him, Father. Please give him the love, healing, comfort, peace, strength, courage, and willpower to wake up and be whole again. Please watch over his family and friends and give them everything they need to help him get through this. Please let them know that You are with them, Father through this very trying time in their lives and that You are guiding them with Your light. If this be Your will, Father, please wake Mike up. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We lift Mike up in prayer. 🙏

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

Dear Lord, we lift Mike up to you in prayer..You know all the details and his situation. We pray 🙏 that you will be with his team of Dr’s, nurses to give him the proper care for ❤️‍🩹 healing. You are the great physician and everything is in your hands. Please Be with his family and give them peace 🕊 thru this difficult time. In Jesus name. Amen.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

Praying

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Heal Mike in the name of Jesus! 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for Mike, May God Bless Him!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

Praying for Mike's healing

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for Mike Ogle. 🙏🙏🙏

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Praying.
Love and Light

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask and praise You for Your Light and Love of healing for Mike through Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ Amen🕊❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I agree! Yes and AMEN 🙏😇💥

(1) Show this thread