I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I told you not to follow me.

Days like today I'm not gonna lie. I'm triggered...I shouldn't be. I'm simply living life. Yup, at times it sucks a big ole donkey....

My sister's husband moved out of state from the family...prayer would be awesome.

#BlessUp

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟Psyops coming in strong! πŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Hoping the best for your sister and family during this time of adjustment, No wonder you're triggered.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

You fook with my family, I'm not who I should be...

I was adopted multiple times...i never fit "in"

Fractured souls live in a different frequency....

I'm still not healed. Hate is a vicious addict.

is it not allowed for a man to be triggered? if we could "fit in", we would gladly fit in. everyone needs at least a little tenderness, and often we can only give it to ourselves, so that we will be less strict with ourselves.

let go, and watch what happens.

anyway, our lives are governed by a higher power. and, we often do not understand why something is happening. some people leave suddenly, I'm sure that even that is for the best good of everyone involved. who knows
? πŸ™

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sigma777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from garm hava, click on at the bottom under it