#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I can’t and won’t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I can’t lose her!

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Sending love and healing energies to your precious daughter. Petitioning our Divine Creator to cover her in comfort, healing and peace. β€οΈπŸ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ€—

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

praying for you and your daughter Mary Beth
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers for your daughter Mary Beth πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal her πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

God has got her protected!! Keep your faith focused on him not the worry! I know easier said then done! No matter what keep the faith in God! Definitely praying for you.

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

We speak PEACE to MaryBeth right now...in Jesus name. Heavenly father, just reach down and touch her daughters heart. Replace the worry and fear in Mb with the confidence that you are her strength and peace and joy and strength. Tonight give her those with words, and hope she needs. Help them through ALL that lies ahead. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Heavenly Father, I appeal to you in this moment to wrap one arm around Mary Beth to comfort her, and the other around her daughter to bring her healing. In Christ's name, Amen.

Prayers for both you and your daughter that God heals her and wipes away your tears.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Mary Beth Miskell's beloved daughter, Riley Kathryn. Bless her with rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, and complete healing of her heart and ability to breath properly. Please bless her and her family with love, support and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Mary Beth, I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus' Name" by Katy Nichole for Riley Kathryn. May God perform healing miracles for her that will astound everyone with God's Power, Mercy and Grace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=219s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you πŸ™πŸ» I have NO ONE else to turn to other than y’all, my family! I Love You all!!

(1) Show this thread

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

πŸ™πŸ’ŽπŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Mary Beth Miskell's family. Her daughter really needs Your healing hands laid upon her. Please completely heal her, Father. Give this family Your love, healing, support, guidance, wisdom, strength, courage, and faith. Let them know You are with them through all of this and they can face anything with You by their sides. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈ

Marybeth, anonup has seen your posts, God is good. So happy for this site, for you.❀️
We are warriors in prayer.πŸ™

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

We are blessed beyond measure for our family of patriots here. We have NO ONE else. We Love you all infinity β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Visualize her recovery and her health restored health. Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™and love.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜„...In your name Lord Jesus please heal her daughter

Prayers sent,πŸ™

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Please Heal Her Yeshua

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your precious baby daughter.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In the name of Jesus Christ we speak healing over Mary Beth's daughter; we command heart valves be repaired and blood flow restored to normal; lung tissue to be restored and oxygen flowing properly to nourish all parts of the body.

Father, please send ministering angels with healing hands to touch Mary Beth to give her peace in you; and to touch her daughter In such a way that the doctors are amazed by her complete healing. πŸ™

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ™πŸŒ΄

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•