AU is not a social media site.

AU is a regeneration station.

Show me another site that has more people praying.

Community is not a mentality, it is a lifestyle. I need you more than you need me and we all need God.

1 day closer to the advent of Christ. Our approach gift....

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

💗💯💗

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

AU = GOLD

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Mr Dirtcloat , you are one sweet Man with a BIG Heart . ❤️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Amen!!! Love the love here…..💞💞💞💞

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Way better than baloney sandwiches under the armpits...

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Could not have said it better 🙌❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

#BlessUp Janet!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

AU Is Home.
Heaven on earth.
Soul Tribe.

#GrateFULL

🙏🙏🙏

💗🙏👍🔥😄

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes! 😊✨🥰💫🏡🙏❤️

(4) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Ditto Divine!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

👍😄🔥🙏💗..Amen...love you brother !

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Mirror!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

I will match you in prayer anytime you request ❤️🙏

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Are you threatening me with a good time?

Anytime.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

You are SOOOOO right Brother.

God bless!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

This community galvanized the power of prayer for my parents 3 times I requested prayer for my dad when his health took a bad turn and 3 times prayers from here got him back on his feet miraculously! 🙏

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

AMEN, brother! 🙏❤️🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Tears of joy brother😅✨🕊💖🤗

🙏🏻Our love with faith and works will bring us all together in person one day to continue building our new community together🌈✨💖🕊🎶

In response Ange Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I will hand it to you on prayer. We are the most loving and praying group I've seen and I love being wrapped in the warmth of that 💞

In response Kaye Revels to her Publication

TRUTH.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

💛💛💛Beautiful post. 🙏

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Beautiful response.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

#BlessUp

Is baby Gabriel making his imprint?

(2) Show this thread