Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kat istheSea3

I was listening to Dr. Judy Mikovitz the other day
who so encouragingly said
“We can heal EVERYTHING now
& reverse the effects of the vax, AIDS, Cancer, etc.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCRYadwHGI

So we don’t need to wait for Med Beds.

But Dr. Miskovitz was clear
WE NEED TO AVOID EVERYTHING BIG PHARMA
ALL vaxes, meds, doctors, etc.

ESPECIALLY ALL FOODS:
EVERYTHING the deep state demons have “created”
in cans, boxes, packages, “meats,” fast foods,
must be AVOIDED
because the DS have POISONED everything
which is contributing to the rise in Cancer
in BOTH Humans & Animals
as they’ve poisoned Animal food as well 💔🐾

As I understand it
when new Technologies are released [GESARA]
there will not only be beautiful HEALING
for Humanity & Animals but also for Earth —
air, waters, ground, forests, plants.

For instance, technology exists
where we can clean up our filthy oceans in WEEKS.

#TheBestIsTrulyToCome

👇ICYMI 🍎 Q The Storm Rider

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

WOW!!!! You have been posting great things all along! Today is off the charts! Just wish the doubters could see these posts! Missing out on so many blessings! Thank you!! ✝️🇺🇸✝️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

This was so good, I shared it with every person I could. Thank you so much!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

this message brought tears to my eyes they are tears of hope and joy I believe that TBIYTC

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

You know it, Sneakers.
The MIRACULOUS is TRULY TO COME!!! 😽🌟💓

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

We started years ago to avoid processed foods. We buy free range eggs from local farmers, whole milk from a local dairy (cream still in the milk), bread baked from a local Italian bakery. All their beef is grass fed local and they make their own whole hog sausage. It is a remarkable place. In the spring and summer they sell fresh fruit and veggies from local farms. The store is C&J Butcher in Granbury Texas:

https://cjbutchers.com/

In many towns and cities, you can find such a place and believe me it is well worth the time to check them out. My 98 year old mother is eating foods like her family raised in the 1920s. My rule of thumb - if it is in a box, can, jar or a package - caution. Natural is always best.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Right there with you, Brandy.
Getting off the demon diet
is one of THE MOST IMPORTANT things
we CAN DO NOW.
For our HEALTH & SPIRIT.

ANYTHING they made that's packaged
is created to make you sick & die.
That's especially true of all the fast food
that unfortunately people eat by the billions.

Also, vomitously,
D.U.M.B & tunnel systems are under
deep state demon food manufacturing plants
because they put
HUMAN BEINGS IN THE FOOD.
They pass off flesh in the supermarkets
as "animals" [bad enough]
but it's actually CHILDREN.

It is their agenda to make us cannibals, like them.

We were NEVER supposed to eat flesh
Animals were NEVER supposed to eat flesh
or HARM ANYTHING.
The demons did that.

Lord — when they're gone,
it will truly be Heaven on Earth 🙏🌟🌏🌷🌸💞

#NoHarm

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Agreed!!!
My kids stopped shopping with me for food years ago!
We are what we eat ❤️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Fully agree about the food plants destroyed by white hats and have been teeling people who are lost in the weeds instead of viewing from way up high...40,000ft view. Btw...any new Juan vids lately? Its been awhile...spent some time crawling around on the floor jonesing for more...and all i found was parmesion cheese in the carpet...after i smoked that👀...i didnt feel satiated...i need some more Juan vids....and more cowbell!!!💯🥴🫠🤍🏁🤍

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

You are too funny.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

I agree the destruction is WH but I do hope the fertilizer they offer is natural and not what has been used in the past. Pretty sure the “unavailability” of phosphate fertilizers was also WH.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Phosphorus(phosphate) is an essential nutrient to plant health. Nitrogen boosts vegetative or green growth, Potassium helps plants use water, and Phosphorus promotes blooming.

Low phosphorus or phosphates means plants will have low blooms or no blooms, which can lead to bad pollination and low crop yield.

(1) Show this thread

I agree with all of that. In our household, we are doing our best to remove harmful items from our diet. My husband started using the Yuka app when he is at the grocery store. It's eye-opening (though not entirely surprising) how much bad food there is.