any DeSantis lovers???
my grandma is a Florida snow bird i thought she would be safe as Trump is in FL, but no.
she is fully jabbed and lied to my face about it!!!
she wasnt sure if she needed the jab to fly from canada into florida so she did not want to chance being denied so she got them all.....
she even made me wait in a pharmacy with her while she got her last booster and told me it was a shingles vax and flu shot for seniors ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i got really sick 2 wks after that with pneumonia and lung infection that lasted almost 4 weeks.
i havent really talked to her since this happened in October.
she had a heart attack in Florida april 2022 the doctors saved her.

sorry about your grandmother, but she prolly got the vax over fear

do not blame desantis

I live in Florida, and Desantis 2.0 is awesome, and I am a big fan

sadly, your grandmother could have gotten the monoclonal antibody in Florida (for free) when it was available, but everyone was saying you could not travel and not get the vax, so even my sister got the vax because of a trip she wanted to take.

your grandmother and my sister vaxxed because of terrible covid lies

desantis is pushing for a grand jury to investigate covid lies. NO ONE else is doing this, other than GOP starting this on covid fraud.

watch this for how florida loves desantis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPyBXF4QNI

https://nypost.com/2022/12/13/desantis-seeks-probe-into-wrongdoing-around-covid-vaccines-in-florida/

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

This one is definitely 2.0!
Original was wolf in sheepโ€™s clothes.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

agree 100 percent!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

2.0 isn't any better. I still believe he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DMโ€™s!

I am still trying to square this up. Why did he sign this into Florida law? This would certainly cause me pause and to proceed with abundant caution when it comes to any politician. I would love for someone to flat out ask him about this.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I already know about this, but ty for posting this. I emailed him last week to his office in Tallahassee to ask about this specifically.

Desantis did not work by himself on this. The Florida legislature did it, and I think it was before they realized how evil the covid plan was (which is why everyone first shut down, and before Desantis met with Trump at his governors' meeting = 2.0). I am not making excuses. Ron needs to help the Florida legislature get rid of this bullshit concentration camp language.

Yes, it is fucked up, and needs to be fixed.

I think they (DS) were targeting Florida with this because Trump had Mar-a-lago here, but also because Florida is full of patriots with guns.

They would have thrown us into concentration camps if they could have. They would still like to do it. They are also tracking who did not get the jab. It is insidious.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I remember first learning this in late 2020 early '21. I knew then he was a snake in the grass.

After that, I learned about his Yale masonic skull and bones connections and have no idea why so many conservatives are rallying behind him.

I also read into the light fields about him.

He was selected for Florida to protect and support the large Jewish population in the state.

Not a fan!

The letters in-

Ronald Desantis name anagrams-

Is En Old Satan Rat

(3) Show this thread

i was cheering for him to be the one to ban vaccines to save the innocent seniors but it never happened :(

just observing his moves.

my grandma came from Vienna, Austria in 1956, she really trusts our government, msm etc still . i am trying to get thru to her but have to be careful due to what she went thru. she lived on ship Neptunia behind the iron curtain for months eating cans of beans and tuna at the age of 10. some childhood :(

now she is a widow and even more fragile.
i am very careful with what i tell her but i told her about Nikola Tesla a bit and she was mindblown.

It is hard to ban vaccines because of the brainwashed that would fight back begging for it.

Ron did monoclonal antibody treatment to keep vulnerable out of nazi hospital death protocol. Treatment was 2 hours at a clinic and free.

He stopped vax and masks from children in schools, and vaxxing babies here.

Ron also stopped children from being abused with trannnie surgery and trannie drugs by taking away Medicare payments of that child abuse. It is illegal for this in FL now.

Lots going on here to protect Floridians.

Very emotional for me that they tried to vax children and babies. SO EVIL! And cutting children before they are 18 to mutilate them!

I pray every day to save the children.

And my family is vaxed. Hurts me to see it.

Austria has nazis during ww2.

my dad was shot twice, and lost his leg in ww2.

my grandma left italy at age 15 with her family to escape mussolini and facism in italy

we thought hitler died. now we know about operation paperclip.

It is mind boggling what they hid from us, our own government.

Then I grew up in Bridgeton, Mo, & they sent radioactive waste into our neighborhood. People got cancer after they moved (from airport forcing us to sell homes because of runway expansion)

sounds like a science fiction novel but it is truth stranger than fiction.

people wonder why I don't trust the government.

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/origins-of-waste-st-louis-role-in-the-manhattan-project/

https://unseenstlouis.substack.com/p/the-manhattan-project-in-st-louis

The remaining material was later illegally dumped at the West Lake Landfill in Bridgeton. Both the airport and Latty sites were adjacent to Coldwater Creek

(2) Show this thread

GOD Family and Country! Trump supporter. #SaveTheChildren

Desantis is NOT who you think he is...

In response Mary Mac to her Publication

I think he is a deepstate plant and full of shit and I'm pretty sure that's accurate

In response Mary Mac to her Publication

he is 2.0 now, so he is white hat now

that is my opinion

Ron met with trump at governor's meeting and then he was 2.0

1.0 = skull and bones

and he would have stuck us in concentration camps for sure

very evil

(2) Show this thread