any DeSantis lovers???
my grandma is a Florida snow bird i thought she would be safe as Trump is in FL, but no.
she is fully jabbed and lied to my face about it!!!
she wasnt sure if she needed the jab to fly from canada into florida so she did not want to chance being denied so she got them all.....
she even made me wait in a pharmacy with her while she got her last booster and told me it was a shingles vax and flu shot for seniors 😐😐😐😐😐
i got really sick 2 wks after that with pneumonia and lung infection that lasted almost 4 weeks.
i havent really talked to her since this happened in October.
she had a heart attack in Florida april 2022 the doctors saved her.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

sorry about your grandmother, but she prolly got the vax over fear

do not blame desantis

I live in Florida, and Desantis 2.0 is awesome, and I am a big fan

sadly, your grandmother could have gotten the monoclonal antibody in Florida (for free) when it was available, but everyone was saying you could not travel and not get the vax, so even my sister got the vax because of a trip she wanted to take.

your grandmother and my sister vaxxed because of terrible covid lies

desantis is pushing for a grand jury to investigate covid lies. NO ONE else is doing this, other than GOP starting this on covid fraud.

watch this for how florida loves desantis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPyBXF4QNI

https://nypost.com/2022/12/13/desantis-seeks-probe-into-wrongdoing-around-covid-vaccines-in-florida/

This one is definitely 2.0!
Original was wolf in sheep’s clothes.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

2.0 isn't any better. I still believe he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

agree 100 percent!