Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

R.E.D.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Definitely red, money is the root of all evil.

Red

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

RED pill!
I don't regret my life & am so glad to be here now, thanks be to God.
But having this knowledge at 6...
I'd be connecting with my grandson in a whole new way.
I'd learn many languages so I could translate old texts in old libraries.
Dang, I'd need some smaller hats.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

All of the knowledge I have now at the age of 6 will be worth WAY more than 10 million dollars down the road.

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

Blue. Can't chance not having MY kids.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

RED !!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I like the restarting my age at 6, except I want the world's issues to be resolved first and all criminals and parasites removed.

God wins! 🙏 Do. Not. Comply. 💪 Ungeimpft, ungetestet, unbeugsam.

RED

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

I CAN'T BE BOUGHT for any amount of $$$$$$$$$.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Fuck that. Give me the money.

Ya'll nuts?!! Go back? We are this close to
"It's going to be BIBLICAL."

Go back and go through 2020 again?

Go back and miss "Nothing can stop what is coming?"

Hellllllllllllll no.

I want my reward for agreeing to come to planet earth and endure such pain of living in a matrix of lies.

$10 million is a good start.

Red Pill

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

Red! Every once in a while my husband and I will talk about this kind of thing. We discuss what either of us would do to make sure we’d meet all over again.

I see I’m against the crowd - I want the blue pill in this case. I don’t want to give up this life; it’s too damn good, and looking back, I wouldn’t change a thing, despite the suck. With the $, not for me, I can still impact change.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

RED

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Red

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Do I have to be 6 yo in this day & age, or do I get to go back to the old days????

Red

Red for sure

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Red! 10 mil is nothing compared to growing up with the knowledge we have now. We could change the world for the better for all.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

Red = reset

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

RED
(when you type it on the keyboard, it's an upside down triangle)

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Definitely a restart-red pill.
My parents would be horrified at the things I would say... 😂😂😂

Easy- red pill 🥰🙏🏻

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

oh yah, Red baby, Back to the 70's
enjoy the youth again and buy $100 in MS stock in 1985 while slinging chicken
👍

Red Pill Taboot!! 🙏

Red pill ;)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM