Our Dog, LINCOLN, has been Diagnosed with LIver Cancer and has Eaten Very Little for the Past Five Days; Even So, He is as Energetic as Ever and Does Not Seem to be in Pain.
We Purchased a TESLA BIOHEALER and He has been Sleeping Near it for 8 Hours a Night. I Am PRAYING that His Body is FASTING in Order to Eliminate the Cancer Cells.

I Am Asking for PRAYERS for LINCOLN. He is a Beautiful Sol. Everyone We Meet on a Walk Wants to Pet Him. And Even if He is Surrounded by Four Children Petting Him, He Remains Calm and Simply Relaxes and Receives the Love they are Giving Him.

We Also Live on a Busy Street and We have had Multiple People Roll Down their Windows when We are Walking Him and say "Nice Dog"

He LOVES Everyone and I Call Him My JESUS CHRIST DOG.

PLEASE PRAY FOR LINCOLN. THANKQ

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏, Dear Father God, help our little friend to be completely healed of his illnesses. We ask this in Jesus's precious name .Amen

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I suggest Fenbendazole, made for animals, parasitic which also works on that because slot of cancer is parasitic.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Liquid ivermectin may help too......praying for your puppy to have a full and speedy recovery!! :)

This is a farm in WY owned by Patriots - liquid ivermectin can be sprayed on the skin and absorbed quickly.

https://longhurstfarms.com/shop-online-1/ols/products/ivermectin

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

THANK Q!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🙏🙏

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💓🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Craig, am praying for you fur baby that God will hear all these heartfelt words. I am manifesting lots of years of running, jumping, barking, gnawing on bones and snuggling! I read through these messages and it warms my heart all the replys with prayers and suggestions. The people here on AU are the best in the world. Lincoln and you Craig have been truly blessed. I love you and Lincoln. jenny

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I have heard amazing results with Fenbendazole, antiparasitic dog wormer! For people and dogs!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Take it myself !!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What about ivermectin it kills parasites causing this

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏Dear God and angels please send Lincoln some healing energy
He is loved and cherished by so many
Thank you
amen🙏🙏🙏

In response arba happihr to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your pooch. Start giving him MSM. I'm told it can cure many issues even for dogs. Not sure about the dosage. Probably depends on his weight.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for Lincoln, and that the Tesla healing device is working for him.
🙏❤️🙏
#FamilyIsEverything
#prayerteam

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

THANK Q! The Prayers Seem to be Working!

He Actually Ate a Small Bit of Food Today, after Basically Fasting for Five Days.

Even though he had very Minimal Food, He Only Lost 1/2 a Pound from when he was Weighed 7 Days Ago.

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

Praying for your puppers 🙏🙏🙏🙌.

In response Crazy Plant Llama to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

I feed my dogs kelp meal and moringa for supplementation. The first thing I did was stop feeding commercial foods, even vet recommended. Started cooking for my dogs, who are working dogs. We grow or harvest much of our food. They are lean, mean energetic, playful, hard working, shiny, bright eyed, happy. Oh, and no vaccines, rare worming only if they need it. Rabies once in three years if forced to do so. We left the matrix a while ago which is a challenge. In it but not of it.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Good for you. Always a good idea to cook for our fur-babies. Some go raw. That's not for me. But, I'm sure going raw is better than commercial "dog food."

Never needed them vaccines. All we need to do is say daily prayers over our fur-babies, love them and feed them right.

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Praying for your sweet Lincoln!!! ❤️😕 Please keep us posted on how he’s doing!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending Prayers for your wonderful pup, Lincoln. Praying he is healed and without pain. Dogs are truly the very best of souls!
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

THANK Q! I have been Emotionally Overwhelmed by the Intensity of the Healing Prayers that I have RECEIVED on Behalf of LINCOLN.
This Morning, while I was Responding to Everyone who Sent a Prayer, I Experienced a Buzzing in My Heart Chakra that was Extremely Powerful!
We are much, much more Powerful than we have been led to BE-"LIE"-VE!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So sorry to hear. My mom prays a lot! She will be praying for Lincoln. She always prays when I am sick.
Lord Jesus we pray for Lincoln and all the precious dogs who are ill and fighting cancer. Our dogs are a reflection of you Lord, even their name dog is a mirror reflection of you. We ask for supernatural healing for all the dogs that have brought us such joy and give us your kind of love; unconditional and everlasting. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

prayer sent 🙏

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting up Lincoln!!! 🙏✨🐾✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏 I love you Lincoln. ♥️

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

THANK Q! I Am Certain that LINCOLN Would Love You Too!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sending love and prayers for Lincoln 🙏💜🙏💜🙏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Prayers for Lincoln.

Sending love and prayers for Lincoln

Praying for Lincoln. 🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

Binding our prayers with all other good souls praying for the perfect healing of Craig's beloved dog, Lincoln. Thank You Good Lord for Your timely help in this matter. We appreciate it. Thy will be done, it is so, so it is.
🙏🙏🙏
P.S. The Tesla Biohealer sounds intriguing. 🙏

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Praying for Lincoln's divine healing and protection!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

THANK Q!

(1) Show this thread