Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

To the administrator of AU. You probably will not see this but I HAVE to try. I have enjoyed this platform VERY MUCH. Since you have updated it though I can NOT reply to post, I can NOT get to my notifications, and I have to log in and out if I try to go to these it just keeps spinning. And I do not have an f5 button .. Can you help me please. I am not computer suave ! Thank you in advance for your help. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS !

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Where is the bookmark feature? I used that almost daily and I can’t find it!! 😕

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Here you go, 2 pics:

Pic 1 - where to find your bookmarks
Pic 2 - how to bookmark a post

Thanks. I was looking to make a bookmark but my problem now is the posts in the timeline take up my whole screen, everything is magnified 100 times. When I touch the screen to scroll everything shifts to the right and I don’t see the three dots in the upper right. I only use an iPad so I work off the app. IDK…

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @9_29_03 in this post can reply

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

I meant the lower right. The “…” does not show up on the screen, it is cut off even if I pull the screen all the way to the left.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Oh shoot! This is happening on Safari on your iPad? Can you try downloading the Firefox app and see if it still persists?

(1) Show this thread