Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Renee Nohren

To the administrator of AU. You probably will not see this but I HAVE to try. I have enjoyed this platform VERY MUCH. Since you have updated it though I can NOT reply to post, I can NOT get to my notifications, and I have to log in and out if I try to go to these it just keeps spinning. And I do not have an f5 button .. Can you help me please. I am not computer suave ! Thank you in advance for your help. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS !

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

I cleared browsing history and images for the previous month as I have passwords I did not want to delete... seems to have fixed most of the issues
constant refresh
posting images
loading page
loading homescreen
responding
x3 images

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I don’t see how to clear browsing history in Duck Duck Go.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

CTRL + F5 for 3 seconds will clear cookies which is what fixed my browser issues similar to yours.
Hope this helps!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

What device are you using? PC, Mac, iPhone, etc? I can help you with how to clear your cache.

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Where is the bookmark feature? I used that almost daily and I can’t find it!! 😕

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Here you go, 2 pics:

Pic 1 - where to find your bookmarks
Pic 2 - how to bookmark a post

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Have same issues on the IPad. The scroll bar is skewing results. If you stay on the top and don’t scroll down, you should be able to successfully get to your notifications. Once you scroll, it gets all messed up. Can’t post links that render images - have to quickly post link and hit enter in order to post 😆😀

Jesus follower, husband, dad, grandpa, great grandpa, animal lover, Apple/Mac freak, Hi TeQ Hillbilly, American Patriot.

postS. You cannot reply to posts. That's a plural, right?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I just keep refreshing everytime I do something. With that said……This whole world stage is basically teaching patience. Love AU, but feeling a bit twatted at this point, but it is what it is and frankly not caring much nowadays. I have the attitude now that 💩will happen when 💩happens and I go about having my nice day. All goid in due time.

I made a favorite of the V2 link (Old Anonup) at the start of the upgrade, and it is still working for me. Here’s the link, if you want to try it.

https://v2.anonup.com/home

Whether you use the old or new version, delete all your cookies first. If you then run into issues while using either interface, try refreshing the page. If that doesn’t fix it, close the window/page you’re on, then close your browser, and restart your browser, and reopen AU. Hope that helps. :)

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I changed password, and got back here.
LOVE

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I tried logging out then in and it would not recognize the password. I sent a farewell message as I could publish. Took a deep breath and changed the password. Voilà that did it for me! All the best with this. This is such a great platform and the idea of not being here was not great.

Try this link and sign back in. https://v2.anonup.com/home

You can use the old version. I had trouble posting on the new version, a reply to myself in a thread. I went to the old version, eventually it seemed to take the post as there was a 1 showing for replies but it wasn't showing up. I went back to the new version, it was showing there.

https://anonup.com/thread/11657098

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Logout.
Clear the history and cache/cookies from your smartphone browser. It's in the settings of the browser you use.
Login.
It should work.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Mine is doing the same. After you click on notification link or any other link and it goes to loading, then click refresh page and it will load the page you are wanting. So after every link you click, click refresh and it should work. I'm sure it's just some bugs Koba is still working out. This works for me on my android phone and on my PC.
Hope this helps you for now.
💚🌟💚

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

I just changed browser. Chrome was doing that to me. Android 11

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I do not know if you have seen any of the comments that recommend :
Sign out of your account, clear your cookies cache and then sign back in.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

This helped me a little bit. I found that whenever I click a link and then immediately click refresh, it will load the page.

(1) Show this thread