Please pray for one of my great friends who just had a big operation last month. She is going through a lot of pain and some setbacks. Healing is taking longer than expected.

All prayers would be much appreciated πŸ™ Thank You

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Prayers for your friend Pepe πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal her πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ The amazing power of prayer, God hears them all!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Wild lettuce tea can help with pain but run it by the doctor or pharmacist FIRST to make sure it doesn’t contradict any meds she is taking.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thank You I will tell her πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Praying for your friend.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Praying for your friend , asking she will heal quickly and be in perfect peace πŸ™

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Thank You πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Blessings to your friend as she navigates her recovery. Amen. πŸ™

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to allπŸ™πŸ™Œ. WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Œ

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted for your friend's full and speedy recovery πŸ™

Remember to look for miracles...

Thank You Good Lord for sending both spiritual and physical comfort, perfect healing and vivid awareness of Your Love to Pepe T's great friend. Give her perfect faith in Your power to restore her health. We appreciate Your help with this Lord. Thy will be done, it is so, so it is. Binding my prayers with all others of good will praying similar. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™I pray For your friend, for a fast healing.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God YOU are the God of overcomers meaning that We Overcome Setbacks bc greater is He than is in me than he that is in the world.

Bless this Sister and supernaturally thru the body of Christ and our prayers PUSH her thru the setbacks bc YOU promise us Grace and also say when we are weak YOU are strong.

IN Jesus Name. AMEN.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Prayers up for your friend’s recovery! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Prayers and comforting hugs sent.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

prayer sent, patriot πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Prayers sentβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Praying for her complete healing, quick recovery and her pain to go away

Stand in truth, stand in faith, love light & blessings are here for us all. WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers