Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is anyone else having trouble eating some of the things you have always eaten?

Geez, I seem to be rejecting a lot of things that used to not bother me.
Some things just make me outright sick anymore and geez, this is the only time in my life I have actually turned down good steaks and pork chops.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Milk it has tasted really weird lately. My son just asked where I got the milk cause it doesn’t taste good.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Oh I quit drinking regular milk a few years ago, it started tasting awful to me and would only keep for 3 or 4 days in the frig. If you open the lid and smell it you wont ever drink it again.
It cost a little more but I switched to Lactaide free milk a few yrs back and it smells and tastes like milk did when we were kids. It is so much better and last for literally a couple of weeks in the frig.

I buy it ahead all the time and keep it in a spare frig, What I bought yesterday was sell by the first of April, and have never opened one that was bad. I keep some frozen for "what if" times and also keep powered milk for same.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have my grand daughter during the day and she only drinks Lactaid milk? i’m going to try her’s. I don’t drink milk only in my coffee but my boys drink a lot. Thank You Nana❤️

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it