Is anyone else having trouble eating some of the things you have always eaten?

Geez, I seem to be rejecting a lot of things that used to not bother me.
Some things just make me outright sick anymore and geez, this is the only time in my life I have actually turned down good steaks and pork chops.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes. I am having lots of trouble eating eggs and meats. I like can’t swallow it. I replaced my 6 eggs in the am with a half of pineapple a dozen strawberries, banana and blueberries. Still able to stomach some good sourced chicken and turkey but I’m slowing just doing grains and beans and quinoa and lentils. It’s crazy hard to eliminate meat all together while body building.

Can't go without my bacon in the morning, and getting picky about meat, steak, burger and chicken still good. But can't have a meal without veggies or fruit. Gave up grains a few years ago, was surprised how much difference there was in feeling healthy. Although some of you sharing pictures of home-made bread has me drooling, I do have some organic flour, may have to make my own bread and see if it's easier on the body than store bought stuff. When walking through the grocery stores I'm amazed at the amount of garbage for sale, most of that makes my stomach roll just thinking about eating any of it.... and people are still buying it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

There is most likely something bad for us (on purpose) in almost everything in the store.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

We moved out of the City and found Farms and Butcher shops who sell fresh beef, pork, and chicken and eggs. It all tastes so much fresher that we won't buy meat at a grocery store now. I notice the lettuce from grocery stores smell and taste like chemicals were put in it

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

You’re living the dream Mrs. Brown getting fresh vegetables and meat and eggs I’m so happy for you .

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

We did the same thing. We just bought our 2nd cow from a farmer, loving the fresh meat. We also have chickens for fresh eggs n started a small garden.

(2) Show this thread

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

My taste buds have changed, things I enjoyed eating and drinking taste different and not in a good way. I am a tea drinker and that tastes weird now. I have never been a big meat eater so I don't know if that has changed.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Milk it has tasted really weird lately. My son just asked where I got the milk cause it doesn’t taste good.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Oh I quit drinking regular milk a few years ago, it started tasting awful to me and would only keep for 3 or 4 days in the frig. If you open the lid and smell it you wont ever drink it again.
It cost a little more but I switched to Lactaide free milk a few yrs back and it smells and tastes like milk did when we were kids. It is so much better and last for literally a couple of weeks in the frig.

I buy it ahead all the time and keep it in a spare frig, What I bought yesterday was sell by the first of April, and have never opened one that was bad. I keep some frozen for "what if" times and also keep powered milk for same.

(1) Show this thread

Have been so turned off by meat lately!

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

Nana still likes my bacon but the rest not so much as before,

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

i have definitely 'cleaned up' my eating habits since coming off the road. almost zero fast food, no candy, reduced my dr pepper intake, no longer need a 40 of red bull to get going😂can you spot the trend? this body decided it was tapped out on its sugar intake! still firmly rooted in my beliefs on meat eating though. perhaps it will change but my higher self or whatever is out there in the universe needs to change these taste buds for that to be up for discussion 😂
💛

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Yes; was wondering about that.
Veggies tasting better; meat not so much.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

I went Keto with my daughter by request but for some reason don’t miss my starch and sugar. Historically I would look for reasons to cave. Transformations taking place in more ways than one I believe. 🙏