Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is anyone else having trouble eating some of the things you have always eaten?

Geez, I seem to be rejecting a lot of things that used to not bother me.
Some things just make me outright sick anymore and geez, this is the only time in my life I have actually turned down good steaks and pork chops.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Milk it has tasted really weird lately. My son just asked where I got the milk cause it doesn’t taste good.

Oh I quit drinking regular milk a few years ago, it started tasting awful to me and would only keep for 3 or 4 days in the frig. If you open the lid and smell it you wont ever drink it again.
It cost a little more but I switched to Lactaide free milk a few yrs back and it smells and tastes like milk did when we were kids. It is so much better and last for literally a couple of weeks in the frig.

I buy it ahead all the time and keep it in a spare frig, What I bought yesterday was sell by the first of April, and have never opened one that was bad. I keep some frozen for "what if" times and also keep powered milk for same.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I have my grand daughter during the day and she only drinks Lactaid milk? i’m going to try her’s. I don’t drink milk only in my coffee but my boys drink a lot. Thank You Nana❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My husband drinks alot of milk and has bug udders. I try telling him they pump these cows full of drugs to produce more milk but he doesn't believe me. DDD

(2) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Hhmmmm….. I have never been a milk drinker…. But of course keep on hand for cooking and cereal…. Thought it was just my fridge causing the milk to go bad within a couple of days…. WOW!! Good to hear it’s not just my fridge…. Thought of switching to different kind of milks… will have to try lactaid!!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

It tastes like milk is suppose to. If you smell of regular milk even when you first open it you wont drink it, it doesnt smell good at all, and certainly not like milk.

(1) Show this thread