Please pray for our fellow Patriot & my dear friend Erik! He lives in Amsterdam & he is a big TruthTeller on many social media sites as@DisclosureLibrary.  He has never been in trouble with the law, but police came to his house on Sat, Jan 28th, demanding his DNA & fingerprints FOR NO REASON. Seven agents unlawfully entered his home & forced him to give his DNA & fingerprints! Erik's family turned on him years ago when he became a Trump supporter & they reported him to their mayor at that time. I imagine that officials have had their eyes on Erik ever since. This is illegal what the police did and for a corrupt official to order. Erik has contacted a lawyer to help get his DNA and fingerprints destroyed. He has committed no crime! Please pray for Erik's DNA & fingerprints to be destroyed & most of all for ERIK'S PROTECTION! We all know how the DS can frame people or SILENCE them forever! 🙏

--Erik's Story 👇
https://gab.com/DisclosureLibrary/posts/109773501748454752

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Praying for an end to this nightmare. The innocent are taking the load of the pain and suffering. Evil cannot survive. Please keep us updated on his case.

🙏🙏🙏

We are with you Erik.! 🙏@disclosurelibrary

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending continued prayers for Erik.
May God protect you Erik and give you strength and fortify your courage beyond measure. We are here for you and may all of your hard work for God's children be blessed beyond measure.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

This is going to start happening more & more in obscure Countries, my brother & I have been talking about this, but especially bad in Netherlands

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I will be praying for him.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for Erik's protection and the return of illegally obtained "evidence."🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I remember DisclosureLibrary well! 🙏
We send out prayers for his safety now.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Eric shield him from all harm. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, peace of mind, support, and victory over tyranny. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

so let me understand this. POTUS and similar are insulated/protected while they tell us to get out and fight - without protection. sending some his way. this is so fuched up at this point.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers up 🙏🏻

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙌

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

That's horrible! Lifting prayers for our Creator's protection 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

prayers sent

Praying now.

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers for Erik

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

What kind of a world are we living in where a person's OWN FAMILY would turn him on him that way?! Prayers for Erik. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

♥️🙏♥️ Bless you Erik. Stay strong & positive. I'm praying this all gets resolved in your favor soon.

Praying for divine protection and intervention for Erik

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Thank You Good Lord for imparting Your perfect protection, faith, wisdom and discernment to Erik in this and all situations in his life. Thank you for raising up good people amongst the corrupt to protect and help Erik and all good souls standing for what is right. We appreciate You resolving this issue in a timely manner Lord. Thy will be done, it is so, so it is. Binding our prayers with all others of good will praying similar.
🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

In full agreement. In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, Amen

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

sounds like my family putting me through hell as we speak. prayers 🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for God to open doors for him. There are so many ppl homeless right now for the first time in their lives.
We need for this horror movie to end.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻💜

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and protection to Erik!