Could someone on here tell me how to upload videos and pictures..has to be a post and not a reply to my question I can't access my notifications...seriously do not like this new look

Please clear your cookies. Press CTRL + F5 or restart browser. Working on bugs still. Firefox works best.

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Koba, what can I do on an iPhone? Thank you in advance. :)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hi Koba....See post below....nasty123 asked that someone pass this message to you πŸ‘‡

nasty 123
@Nasty1

01 February, 02:36 (E)

Why is my profile saying it has been verified & ive donated? I haven't. Has my account been hacked?

Can someone pleas pass this message on to@administrator for me please.

I can't post pics, nor can i see any notifications for nearly a week.
12:31 PM - Feb 05, 2023

Still not working for mobile phone :( And feed still jumps constantly as posts are added. I can not see any improvement from the original--only worse. Sorry to complain, I know you are working on it but sure wish it was how it use to be soon. Using the old version is now a hassle to--can't access it at all on mobile. And desktop takes a long time to load each new page when checking others' profiles.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Hello :) Do you need assistance verifying members ? What does a red check mean ? thank you

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I'm praying you can fix AU, Kobi.
It's so badly broken & so frustrating to use.
Not only for AU posters
but to the many who read our posts around the world.
I've received many Emails of confusion
about AU.
Can't read it on phones, most devices, etc.

Is U.S. Space Force available to help you? πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

#GodBless
#GODSPEED

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Koba
Big request. Please, please IF possible
Find a hug emoji or meme, whatever they are called. for AU
I have hugged my entire life.
Now No hugs 😊 Withdrawals badly 😳
I will mail you a surprise from my zipcode 😊

I totally understand if not possible
I thought I would at least ask
Make it great
I do like the new format. Hugs would make it the best πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response arba happihr to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I deleted my cookies on my iPhone with no difference. I am being very patient. Sorry for the struggles that you are going through. Praying for solutions. God bless you.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank you good Sir.

I throughly love my gold home. Au.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

I use brave, I logged back into v1 than logged into v2, some things are slow, something changed. The majority of the site is EPIC. The People, the vibe. Come on, show me another Anon/Patriot site that has more posts about prayer and God's faithfulness....shall I hold my breath?

I SINCERELY LOVE YOU ALL.

(1) Show this thread

Still not working well for mobile phone. The screen overlaps the phone screen so can't see the entire width of the post. It wasn't like this w the old AU. Thanks for all you are doing!

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

That is exactly my problem with an iPad. And one post takes up the whole page. Went back to the old version for now, works great.

(1) Show this thread

"F*k" YEAH!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

Mobile is still having terrible issues. I did download firefox though and it seems to work a lot better

Thanks for all you do! I love this platform and learn sooo much from patriots and anons.. unfortunately I can't upload images otr Im not seeing the button for it..

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

If only ctrl F5 worked on iPhone …. I’ve cleared my cookies Koba… but still having many issues…. With that said… THANK YOU FOR ALL YOURE DOING!!! ❀️❀️

Here’s an example of a post from Telegram.

https://anonup.com/thread/11660883

Just an FYI:
I made a favorite of the V2 link (Old Anonup) at the start of the upgrade, and it is still working for me. Here’s the link, for anyone wanting to use it:

https://v2.anonup.com/home

Be sure to clear cookies. Also, while this works for new posts, it may or may not work for posting comments.

Koba, as of now, I can’t copy a full post from Telegram to the new AU, I can only copy links. Any chance we could get the old behavior back on the new interface? Please, let me know if I can help test anything.

Thanks β€” love you and the site, and appreciate all that you have done and are doing,
@administrator

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Love the new format@admin ,thanks for getting the bugs out of mineβ€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Was asked to do Catcha for AU today, why?

Also why are cookies being forced to use AU?

Damn, CTRL+F5 was a game changer! I was having to refresh the page each time I moved between posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Thanks Koba - We so appreciate all you are doing! Upgrading things is always a 1000 legged monster!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Koba you are doing a fantastic job. Many of us are learning how to navigate through by following your simple instructions. Thank you for all your efforts to give us a great platform to work with.