I know I’m just a little fish in a big pond and don’t post here much, but my daughter is struggling right now. She has worked hard to overcome her demons resulting from the death of her baby girl, vax related. Can my Anon friends lift her up in prayer? She needs a spiritual lift.🙏💕

Only people mentioned by @MarianM in this post can reply

In response Maryann Maty to her Publication

Watched the last episode of Season 3 of Chosen tonight. Jesus said to cast our cares on Him. Take his yoke upon us. For His yoke is easy and His burden is light. First time I really understood what that meant. To truly take it all to Him and let Him carry it for us. I thought of this when I read your post and prayed for the Holy Spirit to speak to your daughter this message. I truly pray for her sorrow. The whole episode is worth watching. Very powerful ending with Peter doing the same in the walking on water scene. 🙏

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Thank you💕

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏💓

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Sending prayers and healing light energy to your daughter. The sadness and grief she must be feeling is heart breaking. May god send her his love and strength during this most awful time.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

We were chosen for this moment in history... choose love.

Sending love and prayers

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

🙏🙏🙏🕊❤️

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

So many are just seeing this. A new wave of prayers going up for your family. Special request for your daughter for comfort and healing from this trauma.
Blessings

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Prayers for you and your daughter!

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Thank you for sharing my post. Much appreciated💕

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

💚Prayers for your daughter 🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

As a mom, I can’t imagine her grief. Praying for her and sending hugs. 🙏❤️

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you for sharing my post💕

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending love, hugs, and prayers for your daughter and also you! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Praying for your Daughter!

Prayers for your daughter fren. Praying for the Lord to lift her up.
Prayers for you too. 🙏❤️

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Oh I am so sorry, it could have been any of us, almost all of us vaxxed our kids at one point not knowing. I am saying a prayer for some peace that passes ALL understanding for her— that only God can provide

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Would she be willing to read a devotional? I know of one that may help her through and on. It's called, "Healing the soul of a woman" it's by Joyce Meyer. I have a copy myself and it has helped me too.
Prayers sent for your family 🙏🤍

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing light to your daughter