432 MHZ.

I guess I missed whatever it was we were supposed to see? I saw a dark angel descend, like lucifer beng chucked out of heaven, with red eyes- then a bunch of cyborgs dancing behind what looked like gravestones. Then the weeknd went into the light, and all the cyborgs turned into men with bandaged faces? Like they were turned into men? And then they all did the zombie dance from MJ's thriller. It creeped me out big time. Yes, the weeknd was channeling MJ moves, the gloves, the shoes. Mr. Ezra, what am I missing?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I thought they looked like tombstones too! No clue what frequency he was singing because I couldnt hear him singing.

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I could not have made a more thorough assertion. I concur.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

Look at the frequency! it is not 440 hz. Healing freq instead of harmful. Hendrix and Marley used 432.

(1) Show this thread