Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

don't even watch "Too Late." OMG!! 😣

* Not qualified in gematria
Fair to say that the missing "e" = 55 (English ordinal, Full Reduction)?
If so, does the name of the band take on additional meaning?

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Here we are, trusting plans, watching our world turn back to shit,, gas prices back up, people losing their jobs, vaccines killing everyone,, everything is crap,,, we had four good years and now its back to shit,, we should be used to it, life goes on, same old same old. Jesus is coming back someday,, thats all that is certain,, everything else is unknown. Everything else is unknown.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

FAITH is belief in things NOT seen. God has promised that the gates of hell will not prevail against His church which is comprised of the faithful. Hold onto this promise because GOD will deliver.

(1) Show this thread

I didnt get a bad vibe from the show. I had to research him a little and saw he did the bandage on his face act with fake plastic surgery to show how celebrities are so caught up in changing their looks for fame. Or for who someone tells them to look. I think the funhouse part was to show what its like in Hollywood and then he came out to all the guys dressed the same with the bandages to show how if you dont do what they want, they can make anyone like you any way. Cloning maybe? IDK. There was also a beer commercial talking about doubles. maybe im just too awake 🧘🤷

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

that was NOT healing. i was actually disturbed and physically uncomfortable and so was my son. we are both very empathic and i also play the piano and guitar and sing and there is Zero chance that was anything but demonic. i really want MJ to be alive but im glad it wasnt him because i would have been very creeped out. you can take a track and tune it to 432Hz but it doesnt mean it was originally made that way.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Try 444Hz

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

i thought he sounded horrible and was a making a purposeful mockery of the halftime show

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

ok...?

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

healing vibrations. certain tones help heal.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I guess I missed whatever it was we were supposed to see? I saw a dark angel descend, like lucifer beng chucked out of heaven, with red eyes- then a bunch of cyborgs dancing behind what looked like gravestones. Then the weeknd went into the light, and all the cyborgs turned into men with bandaged faces? Like they were turned into men? And then they all did the zombie dance from MJ's thriller. It creeped me out big time. Yes, the weeknd was channeling MJ moves, the gloves, the shoes. Mr. Ezra, what am I missing?

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I could not have made a more thorough assertion. I concur.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I thought they looked like tombstones too! No clue what frequency he was singing because I couldnt hear him singing.

(2) Show this thread

yeah pretty tired of the 444 mhz ..nice of them to change the frequency on us....

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Miracle tone of Nature

i was NOT impressed

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

whats with the jockstraps of the dancers heads?

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response Claire Reagan to her Publication

Bwahaha! That's exactly what I posted‼️🤣

In response Claire Reagan to her Publication

🤣

(3) Show this thread

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

@GhostEzra I believe President Trump and all helping have fixed it so our frequency on earth is rising back up to repair our DNA since 2018? right?

I loved this explanation.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

432hz healing frequency

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Whats up with all this bloody stuff this guy does?
I dont know of him

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I stay far away from this kinda stuff for a reason, but I do believe he is showing ppl stuff about the cabal and the blood line families and the sick twisted things they do.....just my thoughts. I did catch one video one time and there was soooo much statnic symbolism that I said noooo way to anything else....

Watch closely... worth a dig...

(3) Show this thread

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

This is a song that I was "instructed" to listen to by the divine. I had no idea. Earned It by The Weeknd ❤️⚡💚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ccXP7RGZc

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

There's an app you can get on your phone that converts your music to 432 htz. Mine is called 432 Player (Android)

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

😎 Thanks!

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Appreciate this info!

(5) Show this thread

Are we going back to the proper frequency? AHHHHMAZINNNG....♥️

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Dark>Light

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

well hush your mouth!! i mean not really....you know what i mean lol.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

444hz is equally as healing as well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

another 17 on this post. Who said this was MJ?

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

this is where i got!

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Actually, i was wondering!!!! Some of his dance moves reminded me of MJ!!! And once, his voice! Hmmmm.

(2) Show this thread

432 4+3+2 = 9 MHZ - gematria 47 4 + 7 = 11
9.11🤔

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

somehow, i dont relate the weekend's music with a "healing frequency?" or am i totally off base?

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication

No kidding, dodnt notice anything different except you couldn't understand what he was singing🤔💁🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread